Nomad’s ideas for next season

Indefensible

Jamie/Jeremy/JJ
Hello, I am Nomad (obviously), and I am/was an avid factions player. I have a few suggestions regarding the next season that could make it more fun. The first is theme. I would love a factions season with NO claiming and no non vanilla methods of transportation or economy. Essentially vanilla but with raiding and PvP. I would also like a super ‘modded’ with weapons that can obliterate mountain sides and just wreak destruction. By modded I mean spigot plugins, not actual mods btw. Another fun aspect could be small-man factions, aka factions with only 4 or 5 players, and the inability to ally more than two factions. Feedback and questions are appreciated.

peng

bladey grain gang
i would make a seperate server for this it doesn't really give me the factions vibe
factions generally involves some standard plugins, commands, and in-game features that make it the game it is known as

steven

Hello, I am Nomad (obviously), and I am/was an avid factions player. I have a few suggestions regarding the next season that could make it more fun. The first is theme. I would love a factions season with NO claiming and no non vanilla methods of transportation or economy. Essentially vanilla but with raiding and PvP. I would also like a super ‘modded’ with weapons that can obliterate mountain sides and just wreak destruction. By modded I mean spigot plugins, not actual mods btw. Another fun aspect could be small-man factions, aka factions with only 4 or 5 players, and the inability to ally more than two factions. Feedback and questions are appreciated.
factions is fine the way it is i think but the fact that it hasnt gotten a reset in 7 months is sort of annoying

with only 4-5 people factions no one would be able to flex about destroying tribe/cytech bases sadge

Indefensible

Jamie/Jeremy/JJ
factions is fine the way it is i think but the fact that it hasnt gotten a reset in 7 months is sort of annoying

with only 4-5 people factions no one would be able to flex about destroying tribe/cytech bases sadge
The thing with 4-5 is it prevents mega-alliances, or tries to. And I think it would be fun to try it out. Don’t knock it til ya try it?

Indefensible

Jamie/Jeremy/JJ
Even better and I mean this kind of as a joke would be a ‘modern warfare’ season with like guns and stuff lol, please don’t delete me