My April Fool's show

Evercar

Senior • Christian • grown-up teen
Hello people! I am planning on hosting an April Fool's show on Friday at 15:30 PDT. For over a week I have been building, testing, and debugging a building for this and I am pretty much done. Now in order for you to get the full experience, you will need a resource pack, which I will plan on attaching tomorrow. This resource pack is the first requirement, and it has a bunch of surprises that I think you'll like. My second requirement is that you do not go looking at the textures or models, because that will spoil the surprise.

Because of the resource pack, you can only join if you have a forums account or someone with one can share files with you. To sign up, comment here with your MC username and I will add you to the list. If you want to keep your identity secret, like some people in the the fwensh twoast group, you can also message me if you have me as a contact on another form of communication. You can also sign someone else up if that person does not have forums.

Last edited:

Evercar

Here's the pack. Remember, no peeking. The stuff is a surprise.

Attachments

• April Fool's.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 8

Beowoof

Ernest T Bass ~ Music Boi ~ Lowest Rated SK Emoji
Hello people! I am planning on hosting an April Fool's show on Friday at 15:30 PDT. For over a week I have been building, testing, and debugging a building for this and I am pretty much done. Now in order for you to get the full experience, you will need a resource pack, which I will plan on attaching tomorrow. This resource pack is the first requirement, and it has a bunch of surprises that I think you'll like. My second requirement is that you do not go looking at the textures or models, because that will spoil the surprise.

Because of the resource pack, you can only join if you have a forums account or someone with one can share files with you. To sign up, comment here with your MC username and I will add you to the list. If you want to keep your identity secret, like some people in the the fwensh twoast group, you can also message me if you have me as a contact on another form of communication. You can also sign someone else up if that person does not have forums.
I'll sign up, "desswrt" is my current user

Evercar

Apparently the pack wasn't working, and I couldn't fix it, so I'm uploading screenshots.
Here is the "important" thing:
2022-04-01_15.45.26.png
The animal fashion:
2022-04-01_15.45.40.png
Animated costumes for a creeper prank:
2022-04-01_15.46.01.png
2022-04-01_15.53.04.png
And stuff for a fake wreckroll that I put in the pigstep disc. After a bit of the wreckroll there's "Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!"
2022-04-01_15.46.59.png

Evercar

I think I found it! Beowoof and I could both see the models. We both had the lunar client, which automatically uses OptiFine. my_moana couldn't see the models and she did not have OptiFine running. With a normal Minecraft client, I looked on the world where I built the prototype for the building for the April Fool's show. The models showed up with Optifine, but in vanilla they were the purple and black checkered boxes as reported. AquaBeatz, did you have OptiFine?

Aquakittenumu

Ned Forrester • Ben Shapiro
I think I found it! Beowoof and I could both see the models. We both had the lunar client, which automatically uses OptiFine. my_moana couldn't see the models and she did not have OptiFine running. With a normal Minecraft client, I looked on the world where I built the prototype for the building for the April Fool's show. The models showed up with Optifine, but in vanilla they were the purple and black checkered boxes as reported. AquaBeatz, did you have OptiFine?
I don’t know what lunar client and options is sorry

Aquakittenumu

Ned Forrester • Ben Shapiro
I don’t have optifine