Minecraft Building

Taco

TacoCat
iu

Nick

Prince of Procrastination, Governor of Fjellheim
Bet

First, a look at Fort Tundra from the sea, in the foreground you can see two Fjellheim Imperial Navy missile cruisers at the docks.
2023-01-13_12.48.07.png

Next, is a frontal view of Fort Tundra. Notice the Sikorsky UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters on the roofs, and the detention center on the right side of the compound.
2023-01-13_12.48.33.png

Finally, we have a view of the rear motor depot. With a fleet of HMMWV vehicles, and a handful of MRAP armored trucks, the Imperial Army is ready and willing to protect the homeland.
2023-01-13_12.49.04.png

To start things off, we have a picture of the historic entrance to the Palace. With its beautiful arches, and pronounced dominance over the area.
2023-01-13_12.49.46.png

Now, we have an elevated perspective, from here we can see the fine details that were implemented in the masterful construction of this work of art.
2023-01-13_12.50.49.png

Still under construction, the Imperial Bank displays the wealth of the GFE with its massive proportions, broad pillars, and golden dome.
2023-01-13_12.51.20.png

Last, but most certainly not least, we have the Royal Chapel. The center of Fjellan creativity, and renowned for its delicate beauty.

A view of the side, and garden.
2023-01-13_12.51.58.png

A view of the front entrance.
2023-01-13_12.52.20.png

Lastly, a view of the sanctuary.
2023-01-13_12.52.09.png

I thank you all for viewing our grand pieces of art, and I invite you to visit them in game.

(All buildings shown here are located in the city of Fjellhavn (x-100 y102 z1350) under the supervision of the Grand Fjellheim Empire "GFE" in Vanilla. Building or griefing within the walls of the area is strictly prohibited, even if claims do not exist.)

(Credit: F104 (me), Puddlethepanda, Silvanis)

cj1063

I am happy to help if anyone needs it :)
Bet

First, a look at Fort Tundra from the sea, in the foreground you can see two Fjellheim Imperial Navy missile cruisers at the docks.
View attachment 123672

Next, is a frontal view of Fort Tundra. Notice the Sikorsky UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters on the roofs, and the detention center on the right side of the compound.
View attachment 123673

Finally, we have a view of the rear motor depot. With a fleet of HMMWV vehicles, and a handful of MRAP armored trucks, the Imperial Army is ready and willing to protect the homeland.
View attachment 123674

To start things off, we have a picture of the historic entrance to the Palace. With its beautiful arches, and pronounced dominance over the area.
View attachment 123675

Now, we have an elevated perspective, from here we can see the fine details that were implemented in the masterful construction of this work of art.
View attachment 123676

Still under construction, the Imperial Bank displays the wealth of the GFE with its massive proportions, broad pillars, and golden dome.
View attachment 123677

Last, but most certainly not least, we have the Royal Chapel. The center of Fjellan creativity, and renowned for its delicate beauty.

View attachment 123679

View attachment 123681

View attachment 123680

I thank you all for viewing our grand pieces of art, and I invite you to visit them in game.

(All buildings shown here are located in the city of Fjellhavn (x-100 y102 z1350) under the supervision of the Grand Fjellheim Empire "GFE" in Vanilla. Building or griefing within the walls of the area is strictly prohibited, even if claims do not exist.)

Sure :)

ChrisDaWolf

Chancellor of the First Republic
So
Bet

View attachment 123672

View attachment 123673

View attachment 123674

View attachment 123675

View attachment 123676

View attachment 123677

View attachment 123679

View attachment 123681

View attachment 123680

I can't claim to protect my stuff?

Nick

So if I made a region I have full control?
Yep, usually regions are tied to the empire itself via a contract (book and quill), two copies of which are made. The imperial rep signs one, and the regional rep signs one. And then they are traded, so you have proof the other agreed to the terms of the contract. However, I’m not sure if it’s feasible to revive Fjellheim, the player count on SKrafty is far too low, let alone vanilla. And there is also the matter of interest

ChrisDaWolf

Chancellor of the First Republic
Yep, usually regions are tied to the empire itself via a contract (book and quill), two copies of which are made. The imperial rep signs one, and the regional rep signs one. And then they are traded, so you have proof the other agreed to the terms of the contract. However, I’m not sure if it’s feasible to revive Fjellheim, the player count on SKrafty is far too low, let alone vanilla. And there is also the matter of interest
True, this weekend I'm going to advertise sk at my church

Nick

I saw you mentioned military tech earlier, I actually got my start as the “Margrave”, the equivalent of the secretary of defense (US) or the minister of defense (UK, Australia, etc.)

Nick

I figured out crossbow fireworks actually did damage, so there was a whole arms race a while back. (Pvp is disabled, as you probably know)