Knowhere

Lily

If she gives you her heart, don't you break it~
I saw. Honestly, it’s getting a bit boring on ez… so uhm. Yeah.

Nick

Prince of Procrastination, Emperor of Fjellheim
I'm not benefiting from it in any way shape or form. Nor is fjell.

Beowoof

Jim Shorts :: A Dude :: Music Boi :: I Help People
i'd like to join if i can

also @LizziePie07, you can take screenshots on ur computer by clicking f2, then locate them by clicking (if you have a windows),
1: the flying windows key (start menu)
2: type "%appdata%"
3: go to the "roaming" folder
4: find the ".minecraft" folder
5: find the "screenshots" folder
6: and there ya go! i personally added the ".minecraft" folder to my quick access so when i open the file explorer, i can just get there in one click

also @LizziePie07, you can take screenshots on ur computer by clicking f2, then locate them by clicking (if you have a windows),
6: and there ya go! i personally added the ".minecraft" folder to my quick access so when i open the file explorer, i can just get there in one click
I know but the computer I use isn't mine and so I don't wanna fill my dad's computer up with useless screenshots

Lily

If she gives you her heart, don't you break it~

You would have to ask @Lila abt it and then we can talk with some another ppl to see if it’s alright.