-=+ ITF Empire and Trade Organization +=-

jeb

esfp-a | vanilla addict | plays piano | good vibes
-=+= Imperial Trade Federation =+=-
The Imperial Trade Federation (or ITF) is a economic giant in the Vanilla server of Skrafty. We are dedicated to the economic growth and expansion of civilization through the server. We have set up numerous sites and towns across the world, and our main objectives are trade, exploration, building, diplomacy, and efficient transportation. Over time, the ITF influence has become massive, and we hold a large amount of resources and wealth. At the beginning, we started out with a simple trade outpost, which eventually got upgraded many many times to become the ITF Capital City, (Coords: -1661 770) The city is once again undergoing another upgrade to the Town Hall and other nearby buildings.

ITF also has more locations, many of which are fully operational bases. Some are still under construction, but will be eventually finished.

ITF does also accept new members to the empire; simply contact dgbmc, aebmc, or myself, jebmc on Skrafty to ask whether any new membership slots are available.

-=+=-

2021-04-04_14.00.31.png
Capital City Marketplace

2020-07-15_10.16.54.png
Capital City Skyscrapers

2021-04-04_14.15.42.png
Capital City Park/Industrial Complex Garden

2020-12-30_17.31.34.png
The North Library of my Personal Mansion, Blackstone Manor

Thank you for reading.​

Last edited:

HHRay

Vanilla player
as someone who used to live a few hundred blocks I can deny what you said about it starting as a small trading post like place.
you guys immediately started working on building the capitol with efficiency and quality.
while it wasn't nearly as impressive as it is now, it was still pretty flopping impressive.

jeb

esfp-a | vanilla addict | plays piano | good vibes
as someone who used to live a few hundred blocks I can deny what you said about it starting as a small trading post like place.
you guys immediately started working on building the capitol with efficiency and quality.
while it wasn't nearly as impressive as it is now, it was still pretty flopping impressive.
thanks haha; though at the beginning (which was relatively vanilla day 4000) we just built a small oak wood house for an outpost, and we just added streets and stuff not knowing what we were doing until we found we couldnt leave it LOL

Shiba

President of BDC · Il Americano
I don't know what this really is, but it's something to that of an empire. I am part of the Fjellheim empire, and ITF is one of it's "rivals" so to speak.

I can't answer for Jeb on any of this so you'll just have to wait for him but neither Moss, the emperor of Fjellheim, nor Jeb, the founder and at least one of the leaders of ITF have not been on very much.

Neither ITF or Fjellheim have been very active. ITF may be more active than Fjellheim but neither entities have many active citizens. I hope in the near future vanilla will be up and both ITF and Fjellheim will flurish like they once did. I will send you a pm about some things that I'd like to talk about.