I need help

ImperviousSquid

"Fighting a war you cannot win"
So for whatever reason the middle click function doesn't activate, but my friends can use it. This may be fine when I don't sell items, but when I have multiple stacks of items I want to sell, it takes forever

ImperviousSquid

"Fighting a war you cannot win"
That's the thing, the scroller will work on ez, kitpvp and other games, just not on factions. So idk what the deal is

Beowoof

Ernest T Bass ~ Music Boi ~ Lowest Rated SK Emoji
(if ur still having the issue) try re-binding the middle click to something else (mine is "g," but it used to be one of my side buttons)

I'm late but I saw this so

I've noticed that in some 1.8-1.9+ servers on sk (or on 1.8 sp worlds) middle clicking to get a new stack of blocks doesn't work unless it's in the same row in your first inventory row. That peobably made no sense but try putting like stacks of the same block in the first row, use one then try middle clicking.

I'm late but I saw this so

I've noticed that in some 1.8-1.9+ servers on sk (or on 1.8 sp worlds) middle clicking to get a new stack of blocks doesn't work unless it's in the same row in your first inventory row. That peobably made no sense but try putting like stacks of the same block in the first row, use one then try middle clicking.
Oh wait you're trying to sell stuff lol nvm my bad