how 2 quickdrop a faction

peng

bladey grain gang
Step uno: find a good faction early in the season step two: wait until they are rich (like over 10 igs) step 3: get materials to /hunt, cannon, and pvp, get like 2-3 good factions players and 7-9 good pvpers step four: /hunt 3 of their rich members at the same time step five: the very next day raid all 3 in the same day step six: u have quiccdropped a fraction goob job now they are smol & poor

Last edited:

ghostieboo

Cooler than you, I suppose
A command in which you pay 500k to get an online players coordinates
that is so so so so so so so so stupid

basically gives an insanely large advantage to anyone rich

like seriously what's the point of being sneaky and searching for stuff if you're rich and can just get someone's location..

peng

bladey grain gang
hahaha what’s the point of factions without being able to raid? no /hunt makes raids undoable without lying and trickery

peng

bladey grain gang
And don’t tell me go search for bases it would take staying up 12345789 hours

ghostieboo

Cooler than you, I suppose
hahaha what’s the point of factions without being able to raid? no /hunt makes raids undoable without lying and trickery
when lying and trickery is the whole point of the game

And don’t tell me go search for bases it would take staying up 12345789 hours
when there's ways to look for bases other than using a dumb crutch of a command

i mean it basically kills the entire idea of grinders, because some rich guy is gonna get your coordinates with basically zero effort just because he had the money, kill you, and raid your grinder

peng

bladey grain gang
Aim of the game is to be “that rich guy” also /hunt can be avoided by keeping a member online while u afk and telling them to take out spawners if they see a hunt alert

Speedrix

Published Author, Game Developer, just a sped
sounds like an economy server to me. Isn't the point suppose to be having the most powerful fac? Also to my knowledge SK's the only one who does /hunt type thing so other big faction servers don't. People keep finding bases there so there should be a way. Altho if there's no border and multiple dimensions, /hunt seems more acceptable now.

peng

bladey grain gang
Then they have to allow lying. If hunt doesn’t exist nobody can find bases without insiding