how 2 factions

peng

bladey grain gang
So I notice a lot of people are confused as to how to play factions efficiently. I believe that game knowledge should be spread to make a more fun, more challenging factions. Today I’d like to give away some tips and tricks! First of all, the most frequently asked question, and often the most confusing one, “how do I make good money???” There are multiple answers to this question, so I’ll give the ones I find most valid: find an item on the shop that is obtainable in any way (legitimately of course) that is either highly farmable, or very expensive and find a way to tap in to it renew it, and manipulate it, such as farms, grinders, etc. For example, this season, cocoa beans were priced very high, so many players (including my faction) exploited it by creating farms. Or for instance, my friend @SoccerLego saw that soul sand was selling for nearly 1k a stack, so he instamined it in the nether. Or when I found out that iron sells for 10k a stack, so I mined it and got 250k a day with no spawners. Next question is about raiding. “How do I find raids?” One of the most commonly used ways is insiding a faction by hiring someone to tp you to a faction’s base. Just remember, when insiding, refrain from lying or straight betrayal as such is dirty war and highly discouraged. Another way is to use the “E” (entity counter) in your debug (f3). Like a metal detector, if you see it jump to hundreds of entities underground or in the sky, chances are you’ve found a base. Another good way is to learn cannoning to break into bases. Anyhow, that’s all I’m gonna do today, hope you learned something and I’ll see y’all soon