~HeroesUnited~RP Discussion

Remedy_Drive

I believe in Harvey Dent.
For the planning, refining, and other general things regarding "Heroes United RP"

Synopsis:
The cities of Valor Hills & Citizen Hall are inhabited by both villains and heroes (and those who walk the line in-between). Meanwhile, everyday citizens attempt to navigate their unusual circumstances. Would you like to join them?

Roles:
Anti-Hero
Citizen
Hero
Villian

(We are currently constructing a third location above the Valor Hill Plot intended for space-faring adventures. Additional Builders are needed. :))

Remedy_Drive

~Construction Update~
Seeing as the underground sewer project is once again underway, what further additions should HeroesUnited make?
(Yes, as of now the underground sewer tunnels include at least one working hidden door.)

Remedy_Drive

~Construction Update~
Considering having a secret base has proved to be popular, HeroesUnited is implementing a new system for owning a base. The underground sewer project will instead be a series of tunnels leading to your selected base. As of now, we are still testing on how large each of these rooms will be in order to allow enough space for everyone. The central area will be a neutral hangout for all classes that will host events periodically.

If anyone is interesting in helping us with this project, please comment below. :)

Remedy_Drive

~Construction Update~
It's the holidays...and I'll need willing hands to help with converting the city to a snow covered Christmas dream.

Who knows, as we near the big day certain faces might show.