Game content that needs to be fixed/ removed.

Logqn

Hesitation is defeat.
So I was walking around... I had the Dia pants, boots, helm, and an Iron chest. then I walk over to a player and they turn around and 1 tap me with a "Python" now this gun is waaaaaaay too over powered for BattleRoyale and should be removed in order to create a fun, fair, and calm atmosphere for players. Also I have an issue with the duplicating glitch because people can get as much healing as they want while others cannot cause they don't know the glitch. Please consider this complaint. I would love to have battleroyale to be a fair experience for SKrafty users.

Speedrix

Published Author, Game Developer, just a sped
Also I think we should start with a starting gun I spawned on a hill and someone came up to me we didn't have any weapons so I just punched them to death he couldn't do anything I rly don't think that's fair maybe you can't find a chest in time and think the possibility of kits too

ChuckwagonJr

Some dude, Moderator
Staff member
I believe after me and Steven and I think epic, mentioned this to superla, the python/knife is no longer allowed

I do not yet know if it has been removed or not tho from the chests they spawn in.

TheGeekyNerd_

Smol boi
So I was walking around... I had the Dia pants, boots, helm, and an Iron chest. then I walk over to a player and they turn around and 1 tap me with a "Python" now this gun is waaaaaaay too over powered for BattleRoyale and should be removed in order to create a fun, fair, and calm atmosphere for players. Also I have an issue with the duplicating glitch because people can get as much healing as they want while others cannot cause they don't know the glitch. Please consider this complaint. I would love to have battleroyale to be a fair experience for SKrafty users.
IKR that’s so unfair! I can’t even play the game without that happening!

SoccerLego

Just your average guy
I didn't even know there was a healing glitch. I always wonder why some people have a stack of healing stuff when I have barely any.

SoccerLego

Just your average guy
Another glitch is that you can craft the sniper. One of the healing items is re-textured gold ingots and you can get wood from chests. So you can just go to a crafting table craft sticks then craft a gold hoe and you got a sniper.