Factions market research

Would you be interested in participating in a factions competition with prizes?

• yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BraveAndKind

Don't over think it
I'm wanting to host a competition between multiple teams in which they try to exceed their competitor's base value. Person at the end of the competition with the highest overall value will win. Value scoring system would be predetermined and posted along with the announcement of the competition being brought to fruition. Tell me if you'd like this to happen (the poll).

BlackMambaFang

Dendroaspis polylepis
I'm wanting to host a competition between multiple teams in which they try to exceed their competitor's base value. Person at the end of the competition with the highest overall value will win. Value scoring system would be predetermined and posted along with the announcement of the competition being brought to fruition. Tell me if you'd like this to happen (the poll).
do we have 2 share cords of our base 2 win? My base isn't the best and what types of prizes?

BraveAndKind

Don't over think it
do we have 2 share cords of our base 2 win? My base isn't the best and what types of prizes?
okay, so you'll build a base (or submit one you already have built) and at the END of the contest you give the tournament organizers (me) the coordinates and we examine the overall value (value system will be posted along with the official announcement of the tournament/contest). Prizes will definitely include (but are not limited to) cash (we're currently gathering cash and are aiming for a grand prize of 50 million dollars) and spawners.

BraveAndKind

Don't over think it
we will not save your base coords, after we determine the value we'll leave forever (unless we stumble upon it at a later date). But you're in the faction so you have nothing to lose.

LizziePie07

Don't hesitate, to maybe overcompensate
Last time I try ed to get on Factions it said I had to be whitlisted so Idk maybe I'll participate