EZ (HOW IT WORKS)

Supere

Owner
Staff member
Economy Zone

The economy zone is a survival server with so many new features! To claim in this server just type /claim or /lands claim and you can claim your own land! In this new survival server you will be able to add players to your land and make it any type of claim! You can be a king of your own kingdom or you can be a president of your own country. It is all up to you! For all of the new claiming features just type /land in the server.

The server is 1.17.1 and you will be able to use blocks that are 1.17.1 and up.

T.I.M Time is Money
In this economy server you will earn money every 30 minutes you are online. Additionally, you will earn up to 5 coins for defeating a mob.

Trading System

Added to the increasing list of features on our new server you will be able to shift-right click on a player to trade with them for money and any type of items.

Auction House
With this server we are ramping up new economy growing features. You can set up an auction for your items that will let other players bid and buy your items! To get to the auction house just type /ah or click the mob at spawn!

Shops
We have a very unique way to set up special shops. Just click on any chest that you own with an item you want to sell and change it into a shop! Just type the price and put the items in the chest and you are ready to go.

Useful Commands
To get to spawn at any time just type /spawn. To request to teleport to any user just type /tpa. Type /sethome to set a home and type /home to go to your home.

Donator Perks
- Extra Accrued Money every 30 minutes
- /shop (item) to find the nearest shop of that item near your location.
- /emote allows you to express yourself and sit/lay/bellyflop/crawl
- Donators get 10 homes instead of the default 5 homes
- Donators get more free land with /claim

- Donators can click an empty slot in their inventory or chest to sort all of its items.

How do I get there?

You can use the compass in any of the hub servers to navigate to all SKrafty servers. You can also get to the games from The Adventure Zone (TAZ).

OKAY something on EZ: i was exploring and found an ocean, didnt go in alot of it then went back with my friends and a little while later heard that the ocean is infinite, just wondering if thats intentional or not

Supere

Owner
Staff member
OKAY something on EZ: i was exploring and found an ocean, didnt go in alot of it then went back with my friends and a little while later heard that the ocean is infinite, just wondering if thats intentional or not
Its not infinite but somtimes it can feel like that haha.

PinkyPie7

your actions tell the truth on you!
Thank you guys for bringing EZ back!!! Idk it definitely used to be one of my fave servers when I first hopped on SK before Oasis was released. Excited for another "classic" (idk what you'd call it? Another one like Oasis and EZ 2 lol) survival server :]!! Will definitely have to explore before school starts up on Monday lol.

Logqn

Hesitation is defeat.
croctrot.gif

CROC DONT CARE

Indefensible

Jamie/Jeremy/JJ
EZ looks fun tho, I’ll have to check it out when my parents are comfortable with me not addicted to Minecraft and actually start living life

Shadow

Skin Designer, Basketball Player, and Math Lover π
I've heard creeper farms don't work? Is that true? idk but I've just heard people say this.

Shadow

Skin Designer, Basketball Player, and Math Lover π
yeah in order to make them work better you p much need to expand it to almost its maxed potential
So once I've done this will it be efficient as it normally is? or once I've maxed out my creeper farm I only obtain low amounts of gunpowder?

So once I've done this will it be efficient as it normally is? or once I've maxed out my creeper farm I only obtain low amounts of gunpowder?
well i cant guarantee that the rates will be normal but hopefully better than what youre getting now