Crafting glitch

Evercar

Senior • Christian • grown-up teen
Hi. Today's "adventure story" (see Loonar's reply in the topic End Crystals are indestructible) is about my brother jelloworm. He was playing skywars on TeamDesert with 1.16 and no resource packs. He was trying to craft something and he crashed. This happens every time he crafts something on skywars.

The End

Will somebody please figure out why this is happening?

steven

Hi. Today's "adventure story" (see Loonar's reply in the topic End Crystals are indestructible) is about my brother jelloworm. He was playing skywars on TeamDesert with 1.16 and no resource packs. He was trying to craft something and he crashed. This happens every time he crafts something on skywars.

The End

Will somebody please figure out why this is happening?
Unfortunately because of the way that skywars is done the recipe book is glitched so if you open up a crafting table I think it crashes your game. Play in 1.12.2 and it should work better :). Have a nice day!

eden

abc xyz
Unfortunately because of the way that skywars is done the recipe book is glitched so if you open up a crafting table I think it crashes your game. Play in 1.12.2 and it should work better :). Have a nice day!
steven back at it again being the nice helper he is