Battle Royale (HOW IT WORKS)

ghostieboo

Cooler than you, I suppose
battleroyale imo needs heavy balancing.. i haven't won 1 game because someone always has an instant killing gun and is hiding in the tree scoping me down :p

*cough cough* s n i p e r *cough*

Graysonic

S0N1CTH3H3DG3H0G Factions :)
I love sniping.. Honestly more takes more skill to use than the other gun which basically is a machine gun.. The hitbox thingie on the sniper rifle is hard to hit though, so it feels really rewarding when you get that headshot.

ghostieboo

Cooler than you, I suppose
I love sniping.. Honestly more takes more skill to use than the other gun which basically is a machine gun.. The hitbox thingie on the sniper rifle is hard to hit though, so it feels really rewarding when you get that headshot.
the sniper is stupidly op. it should be nerfed or just removed.. anyone who gets it basically gets a free "win the game" ticket

Graysonic

S0N1CTH3H3DG3H0G Factions :)
the sniper is stupidly op. it should be nerfed or just removed.. anyone who gets it basically gets a free "win the game" ticket
Well they are just trying to get the 'FPS' part of the game correct.. In most FPS games a headshot by a sniper is an easy defeat. So by your logic all sniper rifles should be nerfed..