Awesome BedWars Plays.

Are You Good At BedWars?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

gng

yes
I'm talking about where you were a year or two ago in pvp, versus how good you are now
im top 800 in classic duels now

and i think people give peng and logqn drastically too much credit for being good at pvp, just because they can beat you.
if there's anyone who plays on skrafty that deserves credit for their pvp skill, it's AHuski, since he was on op lb. That being said, I'd rather not level my skill on skrafty because half of my hits don't even register, so w tapping kind of fails me.

Beowoof

Ernest T Bass ~ Music Boi ~ Lowest Rated SK Emoji
@CowCapz @Oreo_Gaming @_Gameknight08 @JeleBean need to change ur votes to good, cuz again we are only comparing sk players

gng's good, no offense, but ppl give YOU waaaayyyyy too much credit. heck i've beaten u before.

half of my hits don't even register, so w tapping kind of fails me.
honestly sounds like a you problem, my hits all register and u get kicked for auto clicking so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (not meaning any of this hostily)

CowCapz

open your heart, it's gonna be alright.
@CowCapz @Oreo_Gaming @_Gameknight08 @JeleBean need to change ur votes to good, cuz again we are only comparing sk players

gng's good, no offense, but ppl give YOU waaaayyyyy too much credit. heck i've beaten u before.

honestly sounds like a you problem, my hits all register and u get kicked for auto clicking so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (not meaning any of this hostily)
yeah, but good is the obvious choice.

Logqn

Hesitation is defeat.
im top 800 in classic duels now

and i think people give peng and logqn drastically too much credit for being good at pvp, just because they can beat you.
if there's anyone who plays on skrafty that deserves credit for their pvp skill, it's AHuski, since he was on op lb. That being said, I'd rather not level my skill on skrafty because half of my hits don't even register, so w tapping kind of fails me.
woah woah woah hey hey hey now

seruria

melancholic
at some point gng was like a 80% win but i havent played in a while
never had an issue beating logqn (though ive only fought him on skrafty)
hard to say about varb and huski since i havent fought them much