among us strategies

minerdiscovery

zonked off his gourd
so I'm a little bit bored but I wanted to see if anyone had any good strategies one of my favorites is to team up with steven/auxdible and use *cough* his expert detective strategies usually we bait the imposter one goes into a room and the other watches to see if the sheep that was in that room grummed the other one of us

200ok

[emacs] 200 25%
1: note: only tested on Skeld If you dance in front of cameras for all the rounds you are crew, you can use it as an amazing alibi. When you are impostor, you can start dancing on the camera of your choice (make sure it is always the same camera, I use medbay cams), and then turn the lights off. You then go into medbay, vent, kill someone, vent back, and start dancing again in the same spot. If someone is on cams, vent there and kill them. I have won so many rounds doing this, because it makes it often times nearly impossible to tell if you are impostor or not.
2: note: this one only works if someone is AFK/lagging behind everyone else. If you are in a 3v1 situation, you can call reactor, wait for two to leave cafe, kill the one AFK/lagging behind, then close all the doors leading to cafe. You then wait for your cooldown to lower down, and kill the next person you see. I have clutched so many rounds doing this.

Evercar

Senior • Christian • grown-up teen
Everyone who read this topic, prepare to roast and be roasted. >:)

Aw man, I couldn't do an evil face emoji. :(

Bubberzayier

BubbyDucky
One of my favorite strats is using lights turning them off and then slicing someone. Also stay away from vents since you can't see out of them you could vent right in front of someone.

My strategy for imposter is just grumming people as fast as possible and at any opportunity. Someone's alone in a room? Look around then grumm them lol. But don't grumm other suspicious people

My strategy for crewmate is, memorize where all the tasks are so you can do them quick, a lot of times the imposter votes someone random instead of skipping. Also, I never accuse someone unless I have real evidence, so when I do accuse someone ppl usually listen. If you see someone suspicious alone with someone not suspicious, go out and do a task or something then go back, if the not suspicious person is grummed when you get back then you have evidence it's the suspicious person