Among Us Resource Pack

Do you think a resource pack would be a fun idea?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I wouldn't mind it

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Sorry, no

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Evercar

Sophomore • Christian • muchacho perro
I was thinking: it would be cool if we had a resource pack for the Among Us servers that plays sound effects like from the actual game. I have them in a example resource pack. They probably won't play in vanilla, and the code for the plug-in will need some tweaking to be able to play these sounds. I was thinking maybe we could also have the sound of glass breaking for when the lights go out, and walkie-talkie static for when comms go out. I wanted to put the static in the pack too, but we don't know where our walkie-talkie is, so I can't record the static sound.

@All the Supers

Attachments

Last edited:

kiwi

aeiou
I was thinking: it would be cool if we had a resource pack for the Among Us servers that plays sound effects like from the actual game. I have them in a example resource pack. They probably won't play in vanilla, and the code for the plug-in will need some tweaking to be able to play these sounds. I was thinking maybe we could also have the sound of glass breaking for when the lights go out, and walkie-talkie static for when comms go out. I wanted to put the static in the pack too, but we don't know where our walkie-talkie is, so I can't record the static sound.

@All the Supers
is the zip a video?

@All the Supers
this idea is a little sus