Idk if this is still a thing I just put this in cus I found this thing sOoo
- I (obviously) am a fan of rping, and consider myself pretty good with doing story-stuff. My characters definitely aren't carbon cobies of the same overused thingy. xD
- Forums, you're looking at it. In-game, GhostMMMCXXIII
- Idk you tell me. In all seriousness, cool characters? Cool stories? Idk
- I enjoy roleplaying because you can pull your creative brain's ideas out of your head and bring them to life. My favorite three out of the characters I've made are Xaos, Phantasm, and Integer.
- Tag 1 (or more) people who could vouch that a. you follow general roleplay rules and b. make decent characters (@FairyKay )
hhh i joined a while ago but idk if i was accepted/added to the list so i'm joining againI was part of the old one but I'll join this one too
- I love RPing!
- Uh... energy? :') For real though, I'm pretty good at character development.
- My first RP was a family RP a loooong time ago. The owner was some person named Nazuzu I think. I did RPing irl with my friends but I didn't know that's what it was called.
- Hm. Most of my RP buddies don't have forums. I'd say @Fell_XV maybe? :') *shrug* Oh and @Mck
can i have This Color or This Color
preferably the first but i'll settle for either.
upd8'd. Check out this juice
Technically yes as a community board but nobody ever contributed sad yeehaw.Hey hi hello yo is this still a thing
OOH WHOOPS I’m sorry I didn’t respond! Added! This has been dead since creation but you want to advertise stuff and all that jazz be my guest!
- I think rping cool
- as far as sk goes I'm pretty good at making buildings and stuff
- I'm fairly new to rping but when I'm writing I try to imagen how my characters would think
- as I said im new to this so no one comes to mind
Oh what hello yes I don't know what I'm doing here-1. Because I feel like I won't be at risk of Mary-sues and Gary-stus
3. I do add a bit of my own twist to existing characters/canon characters from games, shows, etc. And I can make real people into superheroes/supervillains (I did it with Michael Jackson. I was influenced by the Moonwalker video game.)
4. I love to roleplay as my own characters such as Redd. Redd's a fox who's had a tough past and even tougher future. He's emotionally unstable at times and since he grew up in a post-apocalyptic warzone, he can be protective and sometimes rude. I've roleplayed since I was maybe 4 or 5 in the form of my earliest characters Wolfe, and Daybreak. I'm 11 now so I do have a ton of experience. I may have a few grammar mistakes here and there, but don't we all?
5. @They call me Lock (TheRussiaboo), @ghostridergirl10, @The_Howler223 (JL_Roleplays)
6. @They call me Lock