A.R.S COMMUNITY BOARD

fade2black

#1 maki zen'in stan | (don't) ask me abt metallica
I'm just gonna say that I'm indeed interested in this, I get on the server occasionally so if you guys are gonna do a RP just pm me

memows

(estp)
I'm just gonna say that I'm indeed interested in this, I get on the server occasionally so if you guys are gonna do a RP just pm me
I added you to the board as ”looking for an rp”, if you had any specific criteria like
-must be rp from an ars player
-rp type
-public or private few who can play

That might be cool. If we want this to revive I need people (preferably the owner) to give me the current rps (in form of the form I made so it's ez for me). And if you are looking for a roleplay tell me what you're looking for and then this thread might actually fulfill its purpose

memows

(estp)
I added you to the board as ”looking for an rp”, if you had any specific criteria like
-must be rp from an ars player
-rp type
-public or private few who can play

That might be cool. If we want this to revive I need people (preferably the owner) to give me the current rps (in form of the form I made so it's ez for me). And if you are looking for a roleplay tell me what you're looking for and then this thread might actually fulfill its purpose
Also, this doesn't have to be restricted to a server rp. If you are looking to do one on forums, you are also welcome to advertise it here.

memows

(estp)
And about membership, I'm still thinking about how to filter people so they are good and me being me I don't have the heart to tell people no so I THINK what I'm going to do is if you want to join, you have to be referred by 3 ARS members. I don't want to make it clique-y, but I do want it to be of people kind of meet everybodys standards. If somebody wants to join and you don't know any of these people, perhaps we can arrange a little rp to see what u got.

ghostieboo

Cooler than you, I suppose
i would add the ASC to this, but i kind of dropped that project after all my friends migrated to a realm, bc while it was going to be semi-public (i would have some sessions as private, just me n friends) i mainly made it so i could own a RP to do with my friends since like.. they hosted a lot and also i wanted to be putting my own cool ideas into action lol