A.R.S COMMUNITY BOARD

memows

(estp)
Ok this time, this time, I'll get something productive out of this. If you aren't familiar with ARS already it's that rp group fell made and it died twice and I'm lowkey making a last-ditch effort to save it.

ok

What is this?

This thread advertises fresh, active sandbox roleplays in Sandbox for players to join. RP owners can also ask for help, ideas, critique, etc. in this thread. Basically a conversation hub for roleplayers on SK.

How can I join them?

As of right now, you do not need to be an ARS member to talk on this thread or join the open roleplays posted here. Private roleplays may require a membership and/or the owner may have to approve of you first. I (memows) am not responsible for whether or not you are allowed to join a roleplay. The RP owner has the right to deny anybody, regardless of their ARS status, from joining their rp. I ask all of you to respect that right and to be civil about it.

How do I get my roleplay on the board?
Step 1. Join the ARS
Step 2. Private message me
RP name:
RP warp name:
Rp theme:
Superpowers? (yes/no)
Rp owner (CURRENT!!) in game name:
Can anybody join this rp (open) or can only certain people join it (closed)?
Do players have to be ARS members in order to join? (yes/no)
Are you the rp owner? (yes/no)
filled out.
Step 3. Wait.

Current Roleplays:

Wrytrellya:
warp: rproject_1 (not set atm)
genre: Fantasy/post-apocalyptic (kinda)/magic
Superpowers? Y e s
Owner IGN: mmasterr
ARS members only? nah fam
Here's the thread:
https://whenyouriseup.com/forum/index.php?threads/♤-world-of-wytrellya-♧.3839/

VulpixCity

RP warp name: None
Rp theme: Town
Superpowers? (yes/no) Yes
Rp owner (CURRENT!!) in game name: LizziePie07
Can anybody join this rp (open) or can only certain people join it (closed)? Open
Do players have to be ARS members in order to join? (yes/no) No

FloatingTown

Rp theme: Town but its in the sky you can be dragons, vampires, and Pumpkin people.
Superpowers? (yes/no) YES
Can anybody join this rp (open) or can only certain people join it (closed)? Open
Do players have to be ARS members in order to join? (yes/no) No

QuartzCity

Rp theme: Town
Superpowers? (yes/no) Yes
Can anybody join this rp (open) or can only certain people join it (closed)? Closed
Do players have to be ARS members in order to join? (yes/no) Yes

Players looking to RP:
@Hardy

CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS

Last edited:

Darthkitten216

♡look into your eyes and the skys the limit♡
Wait so how do I join do I just go like

Hi can I join

Or do I have to go to a super secret meeting

Darthkitten216

♡look into your eyes and the skys the limit♡
Plot twist I'm dumb ;u;

If I ever get another computer mouse (some what likely) and finish rosewood valley (not gonna happen) I'll send you the details about it so people actually know it exist o:

PinkyPie7

your actions tell the truth on you!
uh i forgot how to join but im gonna improv cause i was scrolling through the other thread and then found this one so yknow what
YkNow WhAT

lEtS Do DiS
plot twist i copied the old form to signup whatttt
  1. Why you want to join - because i like to rp >:3c
  2. Your current ign - PinkyPie7
  3. What you can contribute to the community - uh i make rps (99.9% of all my stories turn into plots I rp at) and i like to rp. uh. yeah.
  4. Tell us about your roleplaying experience, and maybe a little about your favorite characters you've roleplayed as - well this question is opening up the flood gates but seen as youve seen my ocs before I wont have to go into tremendous detail >;3c
I have RPed since Waffleville's time (roughly 2015, perhaps?) and I used to RP constantly (before the good RP owners started slowly yeeting from SK) and I make RPs a lot. and I mean a lot. Even if they never ever ever get used.
I'm usually always working on a new plot.
Always. Anyone can vouch for that.

ok so here's some of my oc children

April Schuyler - uwu precious bean who lives on chocolate and the emotional pain of not having a real family
Margot Nell - evil bean but is actually just a sad child who wants her padre back so she dictates a bunch of countries with an iron fist along side her right-hand-woman
Jenny X-03 (haven't rped as her yet, but I plan to! >:3c) - Jenny is a sweet naive dear who needs someone to guide her cause honestly shes a robot and shes super confused. like, what are emotions even???
also she wears this sick leather jacket and i love it
Belle Murphy - Belle is the worker at a family bakery, and she has black painted nails even tho i forget them. shes v shy and flustered all the time. she also has Blue Morpho butterfly powers so she likes to drink smoothies/eat strawberries a lot.
  1. Tag 1 (or more) people who could vouch that a. you follow general roleplay rules and b. make decent characters - uhhhh um well, for one, you for part b. and I don't really join RPs but when I do they're by @loona , @Beano , @me7, @Kay @Floof @AGbutshedoesnthaveforumsanymore @Masked and @TributhedoesntplaySKanymore
  2. (optional) Tag a person who might be interested - i think theyve all joined or seen this thread? its either that or I tagged them already >:3c
excuse my poor form filling skills

uwu

abeautifulrose

gingerbread boy
uh i forgot how to join but im gonna improv cause i was scrolling through the other thread and then found this one so yknow what
YkNow WhAT

lEtS Do DiS
  3. What you can contribute to the community - uh i make rps (99.9% of all my stories turn into plots I rp at) and i like to rp. uh. yeah.
  4. Tell us about your roleplaying experience, and maybe a little about your favorite characters you've roleplayed as - well this question is opening up the flood gates but seen as youve seen my ocs before I wont have to go into tremendous detail >;3c
I have RPed since Waffleville's time (roughly 2015, perhaps?) and I used to RP constantly (before the good RP owners started slowly yeeting from SK) and I make RPs a lot. and I mean a lot. Even if they never ever ever get used.

April Schuyler - uwu precious bean who lives on chocolate and the emotional pain of not having a real family
Margot Nell - evil bean but is actually just a sad child who wants her padre back so she dictates a bunch of countries with an iron fist along side her right-hand-woman
Jenny X-03 (haven't rped as her yet, but I plan to! >:3c) - Jenny is a sweet naive dear who needs someone to guide her cause honestly shes a robot and shes super confused. like, what are emotions even???
Belle Murphy - Belle is the worker at a family bakery, and she has black painted nails even tho i forget them. shes v shy and flustered all the time. she also has Blue Morpho butterfly powers so she likes to drink smoothies/eat strawberries a lot.
  1. Tag 1 (or more) people who could vouch that a. you follow general roleplay rules and b. make decent characters - uhhhh um well, for one, you for part b. and I don't really join RPs but when I do they're by @loona , @Beano , @me7, @Kay @Floof @AGbutshedoesnthaveforumsanymore @Masked and @TributhedoesntplaySKanymore
  2. (optional) Tag a person who might be interested - i think theyve all joined or seen this thread? its either that or I tagged them already >:3c

uwu
yeah totally- pinky’s amazing at rping and she always puts feeling and thought into her rps and ocs

PiVenturer

marmalady
YkNow WhAT

lEtS Do DiS

uwu

DEFINITELY a roleplay pioneer. She's made some of the best rps i've ever been to and she's got great lore ideas and ocs too.

PiVenturer

marmalady
Ok this time, this time, I'll get something productive out of this. If you aren't familiar with ARS already it's that rp group fell made and it died twice and I'm lowkey making a last-ditch effort to save it.

ok

What is this?

This thread advertises fresh, active sandbox roleplays in Sandbox for players to join. RP owners can also ask for help, ideas, critique, etc. in this thread. Basically a conversation hub for roleplayers on SK.

How can I join them?

As of right now, you do not need to be an ARS member to talk on this thread or join the open roleplays posted here. Private roleplays may require a membership and/or the owner may have to approve of you first. I (memows) am not responsible for whether or not you are allowed to join a roleplay. The RP owner has the right to deny anybody, regardless of their ARS status, from joining their rp. I ask all of you to respect that right and to be civil about it.

How do I get my roleplay on the board?
Step 1. Join the ARS
Step 2. Private message me
RP name:
RP warp name:
Rp theme:
Superpowers? (yes/no)
Rp owner (CURRENT!!) in game name:
Can anybody join this rp (open) or can only certain people join it (closed)?
Do players have to be ARS members in order to join? (yes/no)
Are you the rp owner? (yes/no)
filled out.
Step 3. Wait.

It's like joining the IRS.

Crypt

✨I want to stay by your side and never leave✨
Too bad I don’t do Minecraft roleplays otherwise I’d be down.

memows

(estp)
....gee no wonder this died because i nEVER RESPONDED

YkNow WhAT

lEtS Do DiS

uwu

OK hi im totally not late you were just early weLCOME to the club!! what color do you want??

how do u join? or is it certain ppl only?

Hi ok I'm guessing you mean roleplays listed on here? You will have to privately contact the owner of the roleplay.

PinkyPie7

your actions tell the truth on you!
....gee no wonder this died because i nEVER RESPONDED

OK hi im totally not late you were just early weLCOME to the club!! what color do you want??

Hi ok I'm guessing you mean roleplays listed on here? You will have to privately contact the owner of the roleplay.
welcome back to we both respond late. This is like 2 months late but color? Purple.
i love purple-
im not intentionally typing in purple anymore but I like it so I'm keeping it.

imsorryIneverrespondedIdontevenremembergettinganalertbutbetterlatethanneverhahahahaamirite

fade2black

#1 maki zen'in stan | (don't) ask me abt metallica
WAIT JUST ASKING- (I don't wanna rush anyone here hah)

Have you read my entry yet? a g h I d o n t w a n n a r u s h a n y o n e s c r e e

how do i... start p - p;;

also can i be the new leader cuz i have a lot of experience leading things and rping or do you still wanna be the leader