Loi

Loi 1.1

No permission to download
Really doesn't have that much use, plus if someone doesn't particularly find something funny chances are they won't think someone else finds it funny either kind rendering this reaction useless-
Evercar
Evercar
Ehh, it's not a question of whether it's funny, but whether it would make someone laugh. Someone can think something is funny and not laugh, while someone else might be laughing hard at the same thing. This is for the person who thinks something is funny, but isn't physically stimulated to laugh.
With the thought bubble update, it's a big improvement
The amount of times I'd actually use this myself though. I like it a lot and hope it gets added
It’s a very good idea and very useful.
5 star 10/10
I love this, it's very creative, I can see it being used by people.
Decently made, the only issue is the usefulness. I think it'd be used like, once every 2 months and not much more
a lot better than the original i might use it occasionally
Much better than the current laugh emojis imo
We need this man
cloud takes up half the emoji and it isnt even useful
I like the new version, good job
Evercar
Evercar
Thank you.
i can see this occasionally being used in a convo
good job
Evercar
Evercar
Thank you.

I'm thinking about changing the thought bubble a bit, making it a bit bigger, and then moving the emoji inside to where the new center will be.
edit: its not bad but the images look way bigger than 64x64 and 32x32 unless im going blind but yeahh, i wouldnt use it often but i can see a good amount of people using it ocasionally
Evercar
Evercar
Hmm, that's strange. I used my photo editor to create images that were 32x32 and 64x64. Maybe try opening them in your own image editor? Maybe they'll show up the same size as they're supposed to.

Of course, I did "zoom in" to the images, so maybe it's that, but I'm not sure.
eh idk when it would be used very good art tho
Evercar
Evercar
You might see me use it a couple times.
GJ
Evercar
Evercar
Thank you.
i wouldn't be angry if this got added but i dont think it should be
good job has a use and pretty good art 5 stars
Evercar
Evercar