Trust and Help

ari

ISFP-T - dear evan hansen >>>>>>>
Okay, remember when you had just joined factions for the first time and didn't understand how it worked? Yeah, me too.
Not sure if anyone else experienced this, but when I first joined it someone told me to etpa. I did not understand how it worked and accepted, and then I was defeated.
Yes that's how factions work, I'm not mad about it, but it did happen.

I think we should gather a list of players who will truthfully, honestly, and actually help new players get a base. They can also teach them who not to trust and how to know if someone is trustworthy.

This band of players will not attack other people in the group who are helping another player until they are gone. You also cannot follow someone in the group helping someone and then pretend to help them and then attack them. That's just rude.

You cannot share the location of the base you helped a new player make.
You cannot attack them unless you just find them after helping.
You cannot have a friend that isn't in the group follow you.

LIST OF HONEST AND HELPFUL PEOPLE WHO WILL HELP YOU IF YOU'RE NEW:
@_Cvmeqlive_
@RangerBloo
@This_message
@ElizerdBreth

Last edited:

peng

bladey grain gang
late reply: teach new people how to do things I’m bored of finding a base, getting into it, and finding dubchests full of dirt

LizziePie07

Don't hesitate, to maybe overcompensate
I'm In! when I get money I'll Make a Faction for People who need help with Factions!
Yesterday someone came to Spawn And Kindly asked me to stop camping at spawn Bc he wanted to Defeat me... I want to help people so that they know not to trust anyone but the people in your faction or people your really good friends with.

peng

bladey grain gang
Yeah now that we have working cannons and creeper eggs I don’t rely on tricking or insiding to raid. I just /hunt and find the base and crack into it legitimately

peng

bladey grain gang
Although I don’t blame anyone for insiding in the past seasons... between glitched cannons, no /hunt command, and no way to break claimed spawners raids were really impossible without serious rigging and planning

peng

bladey grain gang
The new setup for facs has made lying less of an issue as now raids can be achieved legitimately so I’m happy about that

Kn1ghtGuy

the senate
I'm In! when I get money I'll Make a Faction for People who need help with Factions!
Yesterday someone came to Spawn And Kindly asked me to stop camping at spawn Bc he wanted to Defeat me... I want to help people so that they know not to trust anyone but the people in your faction or people your really good friends with.
that was me lol

peng

bladey grain gang
no one is rich anymore so facs is just basically dying until it gets a reset