One Simple Add-On That Can Help Defend Against Factions Lag

Entity Stacking for Factions

• Total voters

Graysonic

S0N1CTH3H3DG3H0G Factions :)
I have been roaming across different factions servers, and noticed something very cool about them. Most, if not all of them, have a little thing called Entity Stacking. Basically, it cuts down ALOT on the lag of spawners and such. Let's say you are at your blaze grinder, and your 4x4 area is filled to the brim with blazes, to where they start suffocating in their own bretheren. With Enity Stacking they won't be taking up more than 1 block of space, and not keeping up with multiple different blazes. The entity stacking stacks all the blazes spawned, into one individual blaze. So when you slay a blaze, the number stacked goes down. So it turns about 40 blazes into 1, but with 40 blazes that have 'fused' into one. Just a quick piece of advice I've come across.

Thanks for reading!

ghostieboo

Cooler than you, I suppose
I have been roaming across different factions servers, and noticed something very cool about them. Most, if not all of them, have a little thing called Entity Stacking. Basically, it cuts down ALOT on the lag of spawners and such. Let's say you are at your blaze grinder, and your 4x4 area is filled to the brim with blazes, to where they start suffocating in their own bretheren. With Enity Stacking they won't be taking up more than 1 block of space, and not keeping up with multiple different blazes. The entity stacking stacks all the blazes spawned, into one individual blaze. So when you slay a blaze, the number stacked goes down. So it turns about 40 blazes into 1, but with 40 blazes that have 'fused' into one. Just a quick piece of advice I've come across.

Thanks for reading!
So when you kill the stacked blaze, it gives you the same amount of exp and blaze rods u get from killing 40 unstacked blazes?

marioneesama

I/V OBIC/LNG|Viper’s twin| 悪ノ召使 | úwù
This is a GREAT idea! I only have 3mp internet speed, so this would help me the most. @Mari, @AriMemeLord, @DarthKitten216 what do you think about this?
I voted YES. They should also add the ability to stack multiple spawners into one block. They have that on multiple different faction server, and it helps with lag too!
Tbh I stopped playing facs because of the lag. This would be great!

ari

ISFP-T - dear evan hansen >>>>>>>
This is a GREAT idea! I only have 3mp internet speed, so this would help me the most. @Mari, @AriMemeLord, @DarthKitten216 what do you think about this?
I voted YES. They should also add the ability to stack multiple spawners into one block. They have that on multiple different faction server, and it helps with lag too!
I dont really pla factions anymore i dont have an opinion