Next Season: Some New Things To Add

DAVO2013

User
1. MCMMO
2. Custom Enchants (Preferably for pickaxes to make base work easier) (And also make the obtainable by using XP not money)
4. Faction Chat
5. More OP Enchants
6. Sell Hand/Sell All
7. Auction House
8. Sand Gen Buckets
9. /Stack command for potions and gen buckets
These are some of my ideas. If I come up with anymore I will edit the post. I feel like these plugins will help factions move on a little faster next season and people wont be as scared to build a big boi base.

Last edited:

nickelboy757

The boi that has yo' back.
1. MCMMO
2. Custom Enchants (Preferably for pickaxes to make base work easier) (And also make the obtainable by using XP not money)
4. Faction Chat
5. More OP Enchants
6. Sell Hand/Sell All
7. Auction House
8. Sand Gen Buckets
These are some of my ideas. If I come up with anymore I will edit the post. I feel like these plugins will help factions move on a little faster next season and people wont be as scared to build a big boi base.
Forget the auction house. How about a hand auction plugin?

Graysonic

S0N1CTH3H3DG3H0G Factions :)
1. MCMMO
4. Faction Chat
5. More OP Enchants
6. Sell Hand/Sell All
7. Auction House
8. Sand Gen Buckets
I agree

Graysonic

S0N1CTH3H3DG3H0G Factions :)
I wish this would happen.. but we have to put into perspective they are a normal family, with their normal lives, also trying to keep up a busy MC server... All of the modifications might also make SK laggier than it already is. The only thing I really suggest is to add in entity stacking to reduce lag. @Supere