New command that should be added to sandbox.

Do you think theses should be real commands?

• Yep

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

SkilletFan(Mck)

I was once lost, but Jesus found me again.
Hey yall I was thinking and I had some ideas for new roleplay commands.. ^_^ /Rp rule create. = Make rp rules like no being evil in rp. and /rp rule list it shows you all the rules that the owner made And there should be a /skull command so people can have their own skulls. :) but yeah I think /rp rule create (rule you want) and /rp rule list (shows all rules) should be commands for sandbox. so no one will have to make a small sign up for da rp rules.

SkilletFan(Mck)

I was once lost, but Jesus found me again.
Hey yall I was thinking and I had some ideas for new roleplay commands.. ^_^ /Rp rule create. = Make rp rules like no being evil in rp. and /rp rule list it shows you all the rules that the owner made And there should be a /skull command so people can have their own skulls. :) but yeah I think /rp rule create (rule you want) and /rp rule list (shows all rules) should be commands for sandbox. so no one will have to make a small sign up for da rp rules.
and just found that there is already a head command to get ya own head /head get (your user) XD but anyway Theses should be added for sandbox!