More Factions Suggestions @Supere

peng

bladey grain gang
(Disclaimer: I mean no harm or disrespect to the Supers or SKrafty’s DevTeam, I only want to help SKrafty grow and flourish :))

Suggestion 1: /raid
So the /hunt command is working very well, therefore I thought I’d add some suggestions for a more advanced raiding system. Firstly, a base command menu, /raid, could be used, giving some useful tools for the PvP system. The menu would include -{HUNTER’S-MARKET}-, a simple way of setting bounties, hiring hunters, and selling bounties. A player would drop their head upon defeat, and the head could be turned in to the bounty setter in an /ah type shop in exchange for money. To crank up the intensity, bounties would grow 25% by the day, and the player’s location would occasionally be leaked, by hunters gaining compasses for 45 seconds to their location. The bounty setter would pay 25% of the bounty’s original price every day so bounties would be expensive. Bounty setters could always unbounty the player. The only way to escape a bounty would be to either survive 4 days, or defeat the bounty setter. If the bountied player was to defeat their bounty setter, they would gain 25% of their bounty and it would be relinquished. With this system, enemy factions and hunting guilds could bounty and hunt each other.