Knight Kit and Bow+ Kit to over powerd!!

Hi there! So I love playing Skywars with alot of the gang, and I think its really fun, but theres only one issue! Its the Knight Kit and the Hunter+ Kit! There very Overpowerd! The Knight kit gives you a sharpness one iron sword which can two shot most anyone! Then theres also the Hunter+ Which can do the SAME thing! If we could atleast make it like Punch One or More arrows or more armor for the Hunter+ and Mabye just an Iron Sword without the Sharpness one would be great!! Think on its pls!

LizziePie07

Don't hesitate, to maybe overcompensate
Hi there! So I love playing Skywars with alot of the gang, and I think its really fun, but theres only one issue! Its the Knight Kit and the Hunter+ Kit! There very Overpowerd! The Knight kit gives you a sharpness one iron sword which can two shot most anyone! Then theres also the Hunter+ Which can do the SAME thing! If we could atleast make it like Punch One or More arrows or more armor for the Hunter+ and Mabye just an Iron Sword without the Sharpness one would be great!! Think on its pls!
Should I like tag the supers on this?

it does take skill to hit someone with a bow, but if the game has just started or you're in a 1v2 situation, hunter+ can take away half of your health in 1 shot even with decent armor, you can't really say knight takes a ton of skill either when you can also get someone in 2-3 hits if they have low armor, plus sk really isn't the most competitive server out there, and most players have bad ping so the combat isn't great (also the fact that the 1.8 combat is running via a plugin on the server not by the player's client, what i mean is that people who play on versions 1.9 and above would have the new combat normally but if you could connect on 1.8 ur client wouldn't have the new combat installed, the plugin isn't great and i've seen servers do it better, but it works because people play for fun on here anyways