I've caused a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

•creeprkillr11305•

Joe (No, my real name is still not Joe.)
I think I've caused a kinda big problem, and it's spamming the chat whenever I mention my roleplay.

The story starts about 2 years ago, when I went to Luna's RP, Cherry Creek, for the first time. At the time I was SUPER annoying, even ripping off her RP(but immedietly deleting it) and it caused Luna to kind of dislike me. Eventually I was suddenly denied from the plot, wanting to go back. By now it's about 2018. So I made a museum plot, which is irrelevant. Fast forward to a couple of days ago, I made a new RP that took inspiration from CC. I asked Luna for her approval, and she said it was fine. Then today, I started seeing messages in /SKF Bmsg. "Luna, just tell him!" I quickly figured out what was happening, and it was confirmed when Ghost sent me a private message saying that Luna was feeling ripped off. Then eventually she let out her RAGE OF ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION!!! (copyright) and rage quit. Everyone quickly jumped at me in chat, saying that I should come up with my own, original story. I don't know WHERE Luna found out about the story, since when she saw the concept I had barely mentioned it. Now I can't mention my RP without everyone yelling at me in chat. Any ideas?

P.S. If you won't help me, stay off this thread. I don't want to deal with it here, too.

memows

(estp)
Hi creeperkillr, in the future, please privately reach out to a helper, mod or admin instead of posting publicly in a thread that anyone can respond to since it’s prone to get rather heated. Luna, whoever you are, or anyone else, please don’t respond to this thread. Leave it to staff. :)

My advice to you is to apologize to Luna for in her opinion basing your roleplay too closely for her comfort, and modifying yours so it’s to both of your satisfaction. I will share this with my fellow helpers and the like and hopefully we can help solve your problem soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.