Improvements to Factions

Do you think Factions need to be improved?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duel

Biblical Flat Earther {ISTP}
Factions need to be changed. Here are some improvements I thought of:

Make factions 6 months: 2 months is just too short for me

Lower crop growth speed: I'm pretty sure everyone starts with a farm, so this would slow people down, helping with the faction dying within 6 months

Enable The End and it's Items: Enable the End, elytra's, rockets, and shulker boxes.

Get rid of OP enchants: Get rid of OP enchants like Sharpness 25, Protection 25, and Unbreaking 20.

Limit factions to 10-20 players: To get rid of factions with over half the SKrafty community (*cough cough* Domination *cough cough*). Big factions make the faction get richer faster. This change should help with the faction dying within 6 months

Make the Border Square: Border bases aren't that OP. I have a border base on another server (can't say which, not allowed) and my faction gets raided all the time.

Make better shop: The shop is an unorganized, beautiful, mess. You can make a pretty flashy shop, but have it organized and small.

Make bounties: Use the Bounty Hunters plugin to make bounties!

Increase spawner cost: Example: IG spawners are $750,000. Make them $950,000.

I would love some of these ideas to be put into factions and I truly think all of these ideas will help it. Tell me what you think! :)

Last edited:

Darthkitten216

♡look into your eyes and the skys the limit♡
You cannot share links to any sites whatsoever. It is for the safety of all young children, therefore there is no list of approved sites. The only sites you can share are this very site itself, and skraftytube.com (SKrafty's moderated video-making site)
That's what I though, I knew you could share sk tube but I think Ive seen a link to the team speak thing so I was not sure if there were a few others

peng

bladey grain gang
yea um spawners are pricy enough and atleast up crop growth speed to up pricing on spawners also bounties are epic idea i think a sell wand would help too as well as maybe a market where players can sell to other players and maybe more enchantments e.g. Cleaving, to deal more damage the better armor the enemy has or Void to deal void damage over time, or Void protection to protect from void damage ORR Bountifulness on shears to increase how many sugarcane u get off of sugarcane. (There are Plugins that do this this aint my idea :p) And just more general plugin modifiers to make the game more interesting.