can we make facs a real game this time?

will you halp?

• no this is dumb and I hope no one ever passes on any helpful information to the turtles of facs smh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BraveAndKind

Don't over think it
So, I noticed that... well there's only a few pros on here and they don't tend to use their knowledge except for base building... so I propose that all pros eligible take a little birdy new player and turn them into a mighty hawk... or eagle (pronounced ee-ah-gle) so go out scoop up a new guy or just a bad player and teach them to kick other kids' buns off k thanks luv u bye <3

Speedrix

Published Author, Game Developer, just a sped
So, I noticed that... well there's only a few pros on here and they don't tend to use their knowledge except for base building... so I propose that all pros eligible take a little birdy new player and turn them into a mighty hawk... or eagle (pronounced ee-ah-gle) so go out scoop up a new guy or just a bad player and teach them to kick other kids' buns off k thanks luv u bye <3
I'll help but how you worded that is just so... weird...

BraveAndKind

Don't over think it
not funny its sad that people just make bases and threats with words we need more cannons and actual fighting

ChuckwagonJr

Some dude, Moderator
Staff member
If I actually get set up this season, I might just try to make that happen :O

Just without the bois from domination this time..

I never found out how to make a auto brewer tho...

Last edited:

RocketgirlJen/Jenifer S

Staff member
+1 for any of the games on SK I +1 experienced players helping new to server players to get up to speed on games.

New players may not know terms used so if you think someone might be new please explain spam if you are going to ask them to not spam. Explain spec block if you are going to ask them to not spec block. I realize as often as some name change it might be difficult to know whose actually new so just ask. Thanks :)

Speedrix

Published Author, Game Developer, just a sped
+1 for any of the games on SK I +1 experienced players helping new to server players to get up to speed on games.

New players may not know terms used so if you think someone might be new please explain spam if you are going to ask them to not spam. Explain spec block if you are going to ask them to not spec block. I realize as often as some name change it might be difficult to know whose actually new so just ask. Thanks :)
Just be careful in factions because even if they are new they are still humans with sin and since they are new they might not know the no lieing rule grained in their mind so help them but also be careful but I totally agree with this idea now that I understand this more!

Duel

Biblical Flat Earther {ISTP}
I'm decent at facs, I can help. I usually go on 1.8 servers, but I can teach a few methods a bud of mine taught me.

TheObvious1

Something Different
Just be careful in factions because even if they are new they are still humans with sin and since they are new they might not know the no lieing rule grained in their mind so help them but also be careful but I totally agree with this idea now that I understand this more!
General rule of thumb, if you want to get anywhere in facs (and in just about any survival server) you have to fully accept the fact that nothing last forever. Once you see that, the whole drama about lie and betray starts to become pointless.