Buying base tps and coords!!! PM FOR OFFERS! I’m paying huge amounts up to 100k!!!

peng

bladey grain gang
If you have a tp to a base or even coords to one, and looking to sell it, you have found the right place! I’m paying out large amounts up to 300k depending on quality! If you are selling coords, I must first get to the base and see it in person to confirm that the price is fair before I pay. If it’s a tp, then I must also see the base in person and confirm its worth! Here’s the prices: trash tier: small, poor base, average chest worth is up to 1000, nothing too good, small faction: 25k- ehh tier: small to medium base, some decent items, average chest worth is up to 15k small to medium faction: 50k- good tier: small to large base, quite a bit of good items, small to large faction average chest worth is up to 50k: 75k- rich tier: small to large base, a lot of good items, average chest worth is up to 150k small to large faction: 100k- I must also be tped inside the base and if you are in the faction you must unclaim it. If the base is claimed, price goes down by 15%. Thank you for reading this, please do not lie, and be fair, and I’m more likely to bonus the price :) happy hunting! PM for offers

peng

bladey grain gang
Trash tier is worth up to 25k ehh tier is up to 50k good tier is up to 75k and rich tier is up to 100k. Also for op tier it may be up to 300k