Factions SEASON 1

arcticcreeper2

Child of the Living God
Staff member
I am looking for factions to join that have a base. I need to start off, I've been AFK for a while and just now saw that facs is up.. so I am behind.
Hey you can totally join RainbowUnicorns if you want! We technically have a base but we are a peaceful faction whose chief aim is to protect llamas. We currently only have one llama sanctuary but hope to be expanding soon.

Graysonic

S0N1CTH3H3DG3H0G Factions :)
FACTIONS SEASON ONE, IS IT EVEN WORTH IT?

With the continuous lag problems and spawners being broken is it even worth playing? I find it hard to find fun in this new reset. Sorry, I know a lot of work has been put into this but... yeah.. I wish SK would finally fix factions. Since celticfactions, SKrafty hasn't been the best at factions server making at all

superd767

Owner
Staff member
FACTIONS SEASON ONE, IS IT EVEN WORTH IT?

With the continuous lag problems and spawners being broken is it even worth playing? I find it hard to find fun in this new reset. Sorry, I know a lot of work has been put into this but... yeah.. I wish SK would finally fix factions. Since celticfactions, SKrafty hasn't been the best at factions server making at all

Yep worth it. All issues have been resolved and we aren't aware of any other problems. The silk spawner problem was causing some lag so that shouldn't be a problem either.

Graysonic

S0N1CTH3H3DG3H0G Factions :)
Yep worth it. All issues have been resolved and we aren't aware of any other problems. The silk spawner problem was causing some lag so that shouldn't be a problem either.
Thanks for patching the bugs and such. I was wondering if we could hope for another server like celticfactions in the future?