-+= WorldEdit for Sandbox =+-

Should World Edit be implemented into Sandbox?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeb

esfp-a | vanilla addict | plays piano | good vibes
You've probably flown around Sandbox a bit and looked at some of the amazing builds people make. When you look at these structures, you might wonder, "How could I make a structure just as amazing as that one? How could I even start? What could help me make such a structure?" Then it hits you! "World Edit!" You exclaim in happiness, but when you try to do a World Edit command in your plot, it bring up the message "You are not permitted to do that. Are you in the right mode?" You stomp your foot in frustration. You ask yourself the simple question:

"
WHY!?"

This is a problem I've had time and time again. When you go to create a huge building you've been thinking about non-stop for weeks, you suddenly realize how long it will actually take you. Adding World Edit to sandbox would not only increase the SKrafty population's happiness and thankfulness for adding this wonderful mod to Sandbox, but it would also help these same people build these incredible structures which they wanted to build for so long.

upload_2019-6-24_18-59-20.png

This is a structure I'm currently building. It's Dema from Twenty One Pilot's newest album, Trench.
This structure is quite big, as you can see. This structure will take quite a while to build unfortunately, because of its size. I find myself using auto clickers to help build my buildings even though I know there is a mod out there that can help me build this in a few simple steps. Without World Edit on Sandbox, it makes it extremely painful, lengthy, and frustrating to create big buildings.

I hope the admins consider implementing this into Sandbox.

- jebquotes

__IX

___jeff
worldedit would be nice on sandbox, but arenabuild already crashes enough from worldedit. if worldedit gets added, people will abuse it, and make the server lag/crash

ghostieboo

Cooler than you, I suppose
worldedit would be nice on sandbox, but arenabuild already crashes enough from worldedit. if worldedit gets added, people will abuse it, and make the server lag/crash
^^^
Sadly true. If immature jerks would avoid intentionally crashing AB, I'm sure they would consider adding it to Sandbox.

jeb

^^^
Sadly true. If immature jerks would avoid intentionally crashing AB, I'm sure they would consider adding it to Sandbox.
It might be a good idea implement WorldEdit on sandbox for maybe a week perhaps. See how it works out, and if these WE abusers go too far, then it'd become clear SB shouldn't have WorldEdit. Just a suggestion

jeb

Plus, AB is not exactly the most popular server. Sandbox is probably the most popular. If you put a #1 rule on SB saying "Do not abuse WorldEdit" then I'm pretty sure it'd be respected.

This_message

*jedi forces you* You will be my friend/follower.
Plus, AB is not exactly the most popular server. Sandbox is probably the most popular. If you put a #1 rule on SB saying "Do not abuse WorldEdit" then I'm pretty sure it'd be respected.
Sadly, it would still be abused. Sandbox is not the place for worldedit but arenabuild only half the people on sk know really much about it and most people don't know how to use we (worldedit)

Flame

Forum Master
Sadly, it would still be abused. Sandbox is not the place for worldedit but arenabuild only half the people on sk know really much about it and most people don't know how to use we (worldedit)
If only half the people know how to use it how would it be abused