Breaking Glass in Rebel Strike

(I'm not sure if I'm supposed to put this in Rebel Strike or Arena Build, but here goes.)

So, I have a few questions regarding breaking glass in this game, but I'd like to give you an explanation for this first.

I wanted to create a new arena project in /server arenabuild, and after hearing how Rebel Strike worked, I decided to start on a project for it.
I had played a game on (another server, I don't think I'm allowed to say which one) that was identical (albeit not Star Wars-themed), so I had a good idea on how to make a map for it. I decided to try a backwards approach in strategy. All the buildings would be primarily made of stained glass blocks, so the "bomb" and enemy players would be easy to find. However, I worked on a redstone system to randomly open and close iron doors across the map; instead of the challenge being to find the bomb, the challenge would be finding a way to get to it.

However, this afternoon, a SKrafty user (I'm not saying who, to be polite) told me that the guns used in Rebel Strike could break through glass, which completely breaks the system on my map. Does this glass-breaking mechanic only apply to glass panes, glass blocks, or both? Does this mechanic even exist?

--SPokrandt

Shinyy

Myth
(I'm not sure if I'm supposed to put this in Rebel Strike or Arena Build, but here goes.)

So, I have a few questions regarding breaking glass in this game, but I'd like to give you an explanation for this first.

I wanted to create a new arena project in /server arenabuild, and after hearing how Rebel Strike worked, I decided to start on a project for it.
I had played a game on (another server, I don't think I'm allowed to say which one) that was identical (albeit not Star Wars-themed), so I had a good idea on how to make a map for it. I decided to try a backwards approach in strategy. All the buildings would be primarily made of stained glass blocks, so the "bomb" and enemy players would be easy to find. However, I worked on a redstone system to randomly open and close iron doors across the map; instead of the challenge being to find the bomb, the challenge would be finding a way to get to it.

However, this afternoon, a SKrafty user (I'm not saying who, to be polite) told me that the guns used in Rebel Strike could break through glass, which completely breaks the system on my map. Does this glass-breaking mechanic only apply to glass panes, glass blocks, or both? Does this mechanic even exist?

--SPokrandt
Yes. If you try shooting the glass panes on the other server's version of this game, that will work too.

ghostieboo

Cooler than you, I suppose

--SPokrandt
There are still barriers.