Knowhere

Nick

Prince of Procrastination, Governor of Fjellheim
I'm not benefiting from it in any way shape or form. Nor is fjell.

Beowoof

Ernest T Bass ~ Music Boi ~ Lowest Rated SK Emoji
i'd like to join if i can

also @LizziePie07, you can take screenshots on ur computer by clicking f2, then locate them by clicking (if you have a windows),
1: the flying windows key (start menu)
2: type "%appdata%"
3: go to the "roaming" folder
4: find the ".minecraft" folder
5: find the "screenshots" folder
6: and there ya go! i personally added the ".minecraft" folder to my quick access so when i open the file explorer, i can just get there in one click

LizziePie07

Don't hesitate, to maybe overcompensate

also @LizziePie07, you can take screenshots on ur computer by clicking f2, then locate them by clicking (if you have a windows),
6: and there ya go! i personally added the ".minecraft" folder to my quick access so when i open the file explorer, i can just get there in one click
I know but the computer I use isn't mine and so I don't wanna fill my dad's computer up with useless screenshots

Lily

~Waiting on God~

You would have to ask @Lila abt it and then we can talk with some another ppl to see if it’s alright.