Share your shop warps and what makes your shop special on this thread.

__Bluee_

Never forget you are loved so, so much. <3
My shop is still in the making, but it will be at /warp TheCavern or another name so stay tuned! I just have to get an owner to set my warp and then BOOM, I'm in business. This shopping district is part of the land SanctumEst.

Tri

-Speedcore Enjoyer-
Haven’t been on in a while but I get blocks and materials that arnt easily obtainable like cobwebs, glowberrys, and amethyst things. And I make it all cheap because who wants too spend 200 bucks on a amethyst shard?

Tri

-Speedcore Enjoyer-
Haven’t been on in a while but I get blocks and materials that arnt easily obtainable like cobwebs, glowberrys, and amethyst things. And I make it all cheap because who wants too spend 200 bucks on a amethyst shard?
( /warp shoppe)

Lila

hi, im your friendly neighborhood poltergeist
/warp district12 has a lot of people's shops, and plots for sale to make your own

Beowoof

Ernest T Bass ~ Music Boi ~ Lowest Rated SK Emoji
my and @Tankz135's shop is /warp crystalchaos, and @kindtexan can vouch that we sell stuff too cheap there lol

i think our main business is the potion business, but we also sell prot 4 and silk touch books (if tankz135 would restock them lol)

__Bluee_

Never forget you are loved so, so much. <3
My shop is still in the making, but it will be at /warp TheCavern or another name so stay tuned! I just have to get an owner to set my warp and then BOOM, I'm in business. This shopping district is part of the land SanctumEst.
I forgot to say this earlier but TheCavern is up and running! And yes, this is a shameless self-promo.
Things I sell: (Some need to be restocked. I can't keep up with demand at all times.)
Elytras (usually with mending and unbreaking III), Fireworks, Gunpowder, Totems, Shulker shells, Enchanting books for reasonable prices, Leather, Blaze rods, Nether items/stuff, and FREE custom banners for a limited time! LOADS of Netherite COMING SOON!

Beowoof

I forgot to say this earlier but TheCavern is up and running! And yes, this is a shameless self-promo.
Things I sell: (Some need to be restocked. I can't keep up with demand at all times.)
Elytras (usually with mending and unbreaking III), Fireworks, Gunpowder, Totems, Shulker shells, Enchanting books for reasonable prices, Leather, Blaze rods, Nether items/stuff, and FREE custom banners for a limited time! LOADS of Netherite COMING SOON!
i can vouch that she sells enchanted books for reasonable prices, i've been buying them for my stuff lol

also i can't wait for the netherite!

Lila

hi, im your friendly neighborhood poltergeist
could I possibly get a banner

thegeode, spiderspawner, and zombiefarm
thegeode because even though i used an actual geode it took me forever to get everything ready and to make the 2nd floor lush cave, (@Lila helped with that)
zombiefarm because i overly decorated the cave with too many ores lol
spiderspawner because you get infinite money and string

kindtexan

Texas
my and @Tankz135's shop is /warp crystalchaos, and @kindtexan can vouch that we sell stuff too cheap there lol

i think our main business is the potion business, but we also sell prot 4 and silk touch books (if tankz135 would restock them lol)
Beo - LOL! Yes, way too cheap! Beo you need to charge WAY MORE for gunpowder! :) After all, Beo it is economy zone..... ya gotta make a profit! ;) Go to Beo's shop if you like stuff way too cheap.

kindtexan

Texas
My shop is /warp texas - it is special because it has the word texas in it and texas is special. :) if you haven't been to texas (in real life and in ez, GO RIGHT NOW) ;)

Beowoof

Texas is special, but is Texas as expensive in ez as it is in real life lol /j

and people love stuff way too cheap, i make profit from specific people that money spam me and spider grinding for enchantments