this last factions season was amazing here's some ideas for the next one

steven

read title goof

anyways

1) not sure if this was a glitch but bedrock was breakable if 10 tnt blew up on it basically making unraidable bases, not sure if that could be removed for the next season but it would make raiding bases possible

2) idk i would say just keep it the same tbh having koth was amazing and if there was like 1-2 other events that would be really nice

3) keep the server paper 1.8!!! that was so fun to pvp in

and 4) advanced pots would be pretty cool, being able to brew custom potions would be insanely fun to pvp in.

and 5) weekly kit for people who need like diamond, and sharp 2 dia would be nice, and the daily kit could stay the same

steven

note that this is not any form of criticism or a petition this is just suggestions that would be rly good for quality of life stuff next season

oh yeah and something extra

6) having one of the supers do a factions kind of lets play on skrafty factions would be pretty cool imo and could help educate younger/older players alike on how to play factions

minerdiscovery

zonked off his gourd
ik this thread is old dont hurt meee i think sk should have a disclaimer i think they used to have one but it probably got removed it could be somthing like WARNING skrafty factions is a game where raiding bases, stealing loot, trickery, and defeating people are allowed IF ANY OF THE MENTIONED THINGS HAPPEN TO YOU DO NOT REPORT THE PLAYERS INVOLVED IT IS PART OF THE GAME if you do not agree with this and would like to leave please use /hub

steven

ik this thread is old dont hurt meee i think sk should have a disclaimer i think they used to have one but it probably got removed it could be somthing like WARNING skrafty factions is a game where raiding bases, stealing loot, trickery, and defeating people are allowed IF ANY OF THE MENTIONED THINGS HAPPEN TO YOU DO NOT REPORT THE PLAYERS INVOLVED IT IS PART OF THE GAME if you do not agree with this and would like to leave please use /hub
WARNING! Factions is factions