Trident glitch

Evercar

Senior • Christian • grown-up teen
I was playing Legend with my brother, jelloworm, and I got a trident. jelloworm maxed it and since then, one maxed trident has become many due to a glitch. We discovered it by accident when he was throwing it, and we don't like it, due to the fact that duping on purpose is bannable. Please fix it ASAP.

Wookiebear514

Christian, College Student
I was playing Legend with my brother, jelloworm, and I got a trident. jelloworm maxed it and since then, one maxed trident has become many due to a glitch. We discovered it by accident when he was throwing it, and we don't like it, due to the fact that duping on purpose is bannable. Please fix it ASAP.
What would be official word on this glitch- Someone was asking me about it today

mariisoneesama

1/5 OBIC/LNG | Mari’s twin/悪ノ娘 | INFP-T | ùwú
The unofficial rule of gamers is when you find a glitch you can use to your advantage you don’t tell people that can fix them/hj
And when you find a glitch that’s annoying you complain about it until they do/hj

Evercar

Senior • Christian • grown-up teen
The unofficial rule of gamers is when you find a glitch you can use to your advantage you don’t tell people that can fix them/hj
And when you find a glitch that’s annoying you complain about it until they do/hj
And do you really think I'd want to risk getting banned? I'm disciplined.

mariisoneesama

1/5 OBIC/LNG | Mari’s twin/悪ノ娘 | INFP-T | ùwú
Read the /hj’s

Sean1831's Potato

The karen took the kids
i dont think they are fixing it because no one really plays legend, so like whats the point of fixing it, if noone plays it, is my guess