In War, Need Rentable Farmer PLZ

Amethyst_Rose

Villette Queen, INTP, B-Secretary, Photographer
On August 31st, 2019 the Island of Roses declared war on The Unknown Island In Possession of Sandycat07/ssandyy__.

However, due to circumstance, the Island of Roses has lost its farmer, therefore leaving it with little hope of winning the war. So, the Leader of the IOR is looking for a farmer that can be used/rented during the war period and possibly afterwards. IOR will pay 5 emerald blocks a day for the use of the farmer. If you would bring yourself to accept this offer, please contact: Amethyst_Rose (forums) Amethyst_Rose (minecraft) or Dills_ (minecraft). Please consider this offer. PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE.

Best Wishes of Growth and Prosperity to all Skyblockians,
and Best Regards (may the grass on your block never fall off)
Amethyst_Rose

ari

ISFP-T - dear evan hansen >>>>>>>
On August 31st, 2019 the Island of Roses declared war on The Unknown Island In Possession of Sandycat07/ssandyy__.

However, due to circumstance, the Island of Roses has lost its farmer, therefore leaving it with little hope of winning the war. So, the Leader of the IOR is looking for a farmer that can be used/rented during the war period and possibly afterwards. IOR will pay 5 emerald blocks a day for the use of the farmer. If you would bring yourself to accept this offer, please contact: Amethyst_Rose (forums) Amethyst_Rose (minecraft) or Dills_ (minecraft). Please consider this offer. PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE.

Best Wishes of Growth and Prosperity to all Skyblockians,
and Best Regards (may the grass on your block never fall off)
Amethyst_Rose
Late but I'll do it

ari

ISFP-T - dear evan hansen >>>>>>>
hhh i forgot about this but if you still need help my users BonjourItsAri

Amethyst_Rose

Villette Queen, INTP, B-Secretary, Photographer
Ohhhhhh! I know you XD! Yes, I'm still in desperate need of a farmer! I should be on tonight! (in a hour)

Bubberzayier

BubbyDucky
I know this is super late, but I got iron the villager. He is the best 8 pumpkins and 7 melons if you need him just ask when I am on.

Last edited: