\\ Advanced Roleplayers Society (ARS) v.II //

memows

(estp)
It's back!
-----
What's it for?

The new A.R.S will mainly be a community dedicated to providing quality roleplays and discussion (including tips, tutorials and perhaps workshops). I personally have found it hard to find an engaging and well-plotted roleplay with diverse character. I'm sick of carbon copies of "nice girls who love animals, are shy and have animal ears and tail". (not saying its a bad character, but it is overused. a lot.)

Who can join?

Anyone who has a decent roleplaying skill, basic knowledge of character design and is generally agreed that they don't make Mary Sue's. You don't need to be very active, just enough to show you are alive and maybe chip in a discussion or two. Yes, it is called the "advanced" roleplayer's society for a reason, but I'm happy to let a few people who are learning to the ropes join and grow with us.

How can I join?

I want to make this pretty simple. In the comments, list:

1. Why you want to join
  2. Your current ign
  3. What you can contribute to the community
  4. Tell us about your roleplaying experience, and maybe a little about your favorite characters you've roleplayed as
  5. Tag 1 (or more) people who could vouch that a. you follow general roleplay rules and b. make decent characters
  6. (optional) Tag a person who might be interested
also, pick a color you want me to list your name as :D
So, are you some rp master or something?

No, definitely not. I have numerous years of experience, but I know I can be better. I'm just a person who is interested in roleplay and wants to learn and make learning easier. I've always found it hard to find a good roleplay and pleasant people to roleplay with. I've seen some amazing roleplayers but I've always been a little reluctant to force myself in their company. The ARS would give an opportunity for people like me to be around people who generally love to roleplay and stuff.
-------

All that out of the way, here's the current member list:

• memows
  • benprog19
  • madiscn
  • DarthKitten216
  • Triacus
  • Fluffyducky11
  • peanutpie28
  • MasterKid137
  • Ghost3123
  • princesslego
  • HappyBloo
  • Schok_
  • GamerforGod
  • LearyCrafter77
  • Pinkypie7
  • viper_blade
-----
You can visit the "HQ" at /warp ARS in Sandbox! It isn't much, but its a place to meet up. There's an rp board in the back that we can use once in a while. I keep a record of all roleplays that have used the board, including character details and their ign.

Last edited:

FluffyDucky11

just a little guy
1: I used to be an avid roleplayer, so I think it would be interesting to join.

2: citrusade/lolmadison

3: I've had a lot of experience roleplaying, and I've made so many different plots/themes over the years, so perhaps I could help contribute to the storyline factors.

4: I used to roleplay pretty much every time I was online the server. @FluffyDucky11, @TheGeekyNerd_ , and @ClassyCreeper are just a few of the many I would roleplay with regularly. A few of my favorite roleplays were Tacoville (it was a town roleplay with a lot of different mystery elements, and a lot of mysterious characters.) another which I forgot the name of, but it took place in Maine, and everyone's roles were secret; some were criminals in hiding, and others were undercover detectives. It was interesting seeing the plot unfold as you tried figuring out who everyone was.
A few of my favorite characters to play were:

Name: Laura Carter (from Tacoville)
Character traits: selfless, emotional/turbulent, breaks under stress, compassionate, and goal driven.

Name: Abigail Groves (from the Maine roleplay)
Character traits: clever, skeptical, headstrong, ill-tempered, and loyal.

Name: Willow (?????)
Character traits: timid, wary of strangers, and prideful.

5: @benprog19

6: @py8

Color: this shade of teal
tacuville :')

Triacus

the Last Sith
1. I like the idea.
2. uh... OH my user is Triacus
3. I can contribute characters from both ends of the spectrum.
4. I have been RPing for 2.7 years or so and i am fairly confident in my ability not to be op.
5. leg and ant
6. SSStickface

Let's go for
Whatever color this is

Last edited:

Darthkitten216

♡look into your eyes and the skys the limit♡
  1. I have trouble finding good role plays with good role players. I've role played at other places, but I have yet to find many skrafty role plays I could get involved in. I would like to be able to join roleplays that are more than just a one time thing.
  2. Darth_kitten216
  3. I have pretty good characters, and make a lot of detailed role play builds. I'm working on one called Rose-Wood Valley atm.
  4. As said before I have not been able to really find many role plays, or a group to role play in, for the most part the only recurring role play Ive been able to join is one of Choc's warrior cat role plays. I'm not a huge fan of warrior cats any more but she is a pretty good role player.
-Badgerpaw/Badgerpelt (Chocs warrior cat roleplay) Prideful, demanding, overprotective, very loyal, kind of sarcastic/salty but good natured most of the time.
-Rosemary (Ive used her in a couple of random role plays, she does not really have a specific role play yet) Shy, kind of socially awkward, over dramatic at times, moody, blames her problems on others a lot, very emotional/sensitive, holds grudges for ever, but is very determined and motivated, with strong veiws.
- Annabelle (I haven't been able to use her yet ;-; ) Talkative, sweet, caring, honest to the point of being rude, pretty cowardly, basically no loyalty what so ever, likes whoever is nice to her. (I have many other characters but I don't feel like making this 3 pages long)
  1. Uh @PinkyPie7 has pretty good ones so do a few other people who don't have forums.
6. ^^?

7. 96fd6

Last edited:

mmasterr

Male
1. Because RPing is fun and i want to learn how to make better characters.

2. MasterKid137

3. Hm.. I mean i can build good sign up boards and i like making builds for RPs even if my builds arent the best

4. By far @AriMemeLord KittieCupcake's and ChocCupcake's WC rps, i also enjoyed @loona's RP. My top 3 characters would be... Frogleap from KittieCupcake's WC RP... Rhinopaw from Ari's WC RP.. and.. Acre from @loona's.

5. @loona @AriMemeLord

6. @AriMemeLord

7. Color would be.... Dark Blue? If not Orange or Red

Crypt

✨I want to stay by your side and never leave✨
But what if I don't roleplay on the server. What if I roleplay with friends...IRL? Do I not qualify???

abeautifulrose

gingerbread boy
1. Because RPing is fun and i want to learn how to make better characters.

2. MasterKid137

3. Hm.. I mean i can build good sign up boards and i like making builds for RPs even if my builds arent the best

4. By far @AriMemeLord KittieCupcake's and ChocCupcake's WC rps, i also enjoyed @loona's RP. My top 3 characters would be... Frogleap from KittieCupcake's WC RP... Rhinopaw from Ari's WC RP.. and.. Acre from @loona's.

5. @loona @AriMemeLord

6. @AriMemeLord

7. Color would be.... Dark Blue? If not Orange or Red
thanks for suggesting me uwu

cally

queen of the woods · cathiethegreat
I was part of the old one but I'll join this one too :D
  1. I love RPing! :D
  2. PrincessLego
  3. Uh... energy? XD Jk, I'm pretty good at character development.
  4. My first RP was a family RP a loooong time ago. The owner was some person named Nazuzu I think. I did RPing irl with my friends but I didn't know that's what it was called.
  5. Hm. Most of my RP buddies don't have forums. I'd say @Fell_XV maybe? XD *shrug* Oh and @Mck

can i have This Color or This Color

preferably the first but i'll settle for either.

abeautifulrose

gingerbread boy
so. hi.

1. i'd like to join because it's hard to find quality role-plays that aren't just town ones, with the cookie cutter characters, like orphans and that junk.
2. _legitluna_
3. i know a really good strategy to choose names for OCs, and can make fairly ok skins .m.
4. i've been roleplaying ever since i joined sk.. 4 years i believe.. and role-play with my closest friends, half the time i'm on sk i guess.
5. @Peanutpie28 , @MaskedHero447 , @PinkyPie7 and @FluffyDucky11 .w.
6. @Peanutpie28 .m.

PiVenturer

marmalady
so. hi.

1. i'd like to join because it's hard to find quality role-plays that aren't just town ones, with the cookie cutter characters, like orphans and that junk.
2. _legitluna_
3. i know a really good strategy to choose names for OCs, and can make fairly ok skins .m.
4. i've been roleplaying ever since i joined sk.. 4 years i believe.. and role-play with my closest friends, half the time i'm on sk i guess.
5. @Peanutpie28 , @MaskedHero447 , @PinkyPie7 and @FluffyDucky11 .w.
6. @Peanutpie28 .m.
Oh yea i can vouch.

she's pretty good. Lu's definitely a thinker and planner when it comes to this sort of thing. her heart goes into her rps, characters, and stories. very creative.

PiVenturer

marmalady
It's back!
-----
What's it for?

The new A.R.S will mainly be a community dedicated to providing quality roleplays and discussion (including tips, tutorials and perhaps workshops). I personally have found it hard to find an engaging and well-plotted roleplay with diverse character. I'm sick of carbon copies of "nice girls who love animals, are shy and have animal ears and tail". (not saying its a bad character, but it is overused. a lot.)

Who can join?

Anyone who has a decent roleplaying skill, basic knowledge of character design and is generally agreed that they don't make Mary Sue's. You don't need to be very active, just enough to show you are alive and maybe chip in a discussion or two. Yes, it is called the "advanced" roleplayer's society for a reason, but I'm happy to let a few people who are learning to the ropes join and grow with us.

How can I join?

I want to make this pretty simple. In the comments, list:

1. Why you want to join
  2. Your current ign
  3. What you can contribute to the community
  4. Tell us about your roleplaying experience, and maybe a little about your favorite characters you've roleplayed as
  5. Tag 1 (or more) people who could vouch that a. you follow general roleplay rules and b. make decent characters
  6. (optional) Tag a person who might be interested
also, pick a color you want me to list your name as :D
So, are you some rp master or something?

No, definitely not. I have numerous years of experience, but I know I can be better. I'm just a person who is interested in roleplay and wants to learn and make learning easier. I've always found it hard to find a good roleplay and pleasant people to roleplay with. I've seen some amazing roleplayers but I've always been a little reluctant to force myself in their company. The ARS would give an opportunity for people like me to be around people who generally love to roleplay and stuff.
-------

All that out of the way, here's the current member list:

• Fell_XV
  • benprog19
  • madiscn
  • DarthKitten216
  • Triacus
  • Fluffyducky11
-----
You can visit the "HQ" at /warp ARS in Sandbox! It isn't much, but its a place to meet up. There's an rp board in the back that we can use once in a while. I keep a record of all roleplays that have used the board, including character details and their ign.

I guess i wanna join?? Idk i don't really roleplay as often anymore.

1. I mean my friends are doin it and what's a roleplay without friends immirite?
2. peanutpie28
3. i paint pictures in my mind of a story. I can go off of a little prompt you may have and work from there. I've been involved in a lot of story oriented rps. i draw as well. Here's a piece i did of Loona and my oc together.
Bliss and Tilly.PNG
4. i've been roleplaying for about 3 or 4 years. it's taken me a long time to mature and really find out what i'm truly interested in pursuing. But i think now that i'm older i've learned a lot about the makes and breaks of a character and a fictional idea, and what you can really add to that to bring it to the light. I'm quite articulate and have made an abundance of characters that i've shared with my closest friends. I don't really have a favorite. i'd have to go into details and i don't wanna bore you with that.
5. @loona @PinkyPie7 @FluffyDucky11 @MaskedHero447 @FairyKay @Bruzin
6. @Bruzin ik you like to roleplay bruzin. you might not be the most experienced, but i know you'd really enjoy yourself in this sort of situation. Love you.

That's basically it. Sorry for all this space i used up. Idk if you'll accept my application but either way i hope you can agree i'm not a mary sue lelel

Triacus

the Last Sith
Once i decided to be funny in bmsg and did a pretend rp land census of rp characters.
98% were orphans
63% had wings
88% "couldnt control their powers"
100% had powers
90% got mad when someone out-logicked them
10% had brains