NOTE: This Course is no longer available for registration. If you are looking for a current literature course please see upcoming Fall courses HERE or at the link below:
Class discussion will be based on the Center for Lit Socratic method. We will be reading the following 5 books over the course of the year. Suggested age is 4th-6th grade, but please follow your child’s reading level.
- The Trumpet of the Swan by E. B. White
- Misty of Chincoteague by Marguerite Henry
- Miracles on Maple Hill by Virginia Sorensen
- The Cricket in Times Square by George Selden
- The Door in the Wall by Marguerite de Angeli
Students will participate in a live weekly class with OPTIONAL in game Minecraft assignments Class will begin on Wednesday, September 12th at 11:00 AM CST.
Students will earn badges as they complete quizzes and a Diamond Armor badge when they complete the whole class.