This class will cover the basics of literary analysis including Plot, Characters, Theme, Setting and Conflict. Class discussion will be based on the Socratic method with reading homework each week.. We will be reading the following 8 books over the course of the year. Suggested age is 6th grade & up, but please follow your child’s reading level. They are listed in the order we will be reading them.
- God King – Joanne Williamson – LIVE Discussion on October 6th, 2020
- Mara, Daughter of the Nile – Eloise Jarvis McGraw – LIVE Discussion on
November 17thDecember 1st
- Greek Myths – Olivia Coolidge – Live Discussion on
December 15thJanuary 12th
- The Children’s Homer – LIVE Discussion
January 26thFebruary 16th
- Eagle of the Ninth – LIVE Discussion March 16th
- Bronze Bow – Elizabeth George Speare – LIVE Discussion April 20th
Students will participate in a live monthly class with OPTIONAL in game Minecraft assignments Class will begin on Tuesday, September 15th at 3:30 PM CST. See the SKrafty Class Calendar HERE.
Students will earn badges as they complete quizzes and a Diamond Armor badge when they complete the whole class.
You can view your Report Card by clicking the box below:
You will need to expand each topic to see all the grades.
To print you can use your browser’s print function with file, print, OR by right clicking the screen and clicking Print.