It’s history time! Please join us for a 2 semester history class while we learn all about the Story of the World. Incorporate Minecraft with History for only $1 per week!!
This will be a self-paced course using the textbook Story of the World Volume 1 by Susan Wise Bauer. I recommend both the story book and the activity book. This will be geared for grades 1-8 with more quiz questions for grades 4-8. You can see pages of the book and check out the Table of Contents here.
Following is a link to the activity book which is optional, but highly recommended:
Following are the details:
Self Paced class can be started at any time after that date, and student can go through the class at their own pace.
Need to start later or miss a few weeks? No problem! Just pick up where you left off.
Price: $29.99 (Students will be able to work through the assignments at their own pace.)
SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Server (Not playing on SKrafty yet? Get Whitelisted here)
Class will include the following:
- Students will log into an online class portal each week for assignments.
- Weekly lesson and textbook assignments.
- Weekly Minecraft Project Assignments. Students will have a week to complete assignments.
- Weekly Quiz to test progress
- Students earn badges for completing quizzes
- Students will earn tokens on the SKrafty Minecraft server to spend in the SKool Shop.
Requirements and Prerequisites:
- Premium Minecraft Account and Minecraft for PC or MAC
- Minecraft account must be whitelisted on SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Server. Get Whitelisted here.
- Required Textbook: Story of the World Volume 1 by Susan Wise Bauer
- Student should know the basics of building in Minecraft, and use proper Minecraft ettiquette (no griefing, etc.)
- Age and Grade Level: Story of the World Volume 1 by Susan Wise Bauer is meant to be used with grade levels K – 8 so this course will be for multiple levels.
Want to join us? Spots are limited! Sign Up Below: