It’s language arts time! Please join us for a series of 8 week classes for Language Arts at an Elementary Level.
This course will be a Full Year class, and we will be using the following text books:
Primary Language Lessons by Emma Serl (2nd & 3rd Graders)
Intermediate Language Lessons by Emma Serl (4th – 6th Graders)
Following are the details:
The first 8 week session begins Monday, December 1st. The class is self paced, and can be started at any time after that date. Student can go through the class at their own pace.
Need to start later or miss a few weeks? No problem! Just pick up where you left off.
Price: $12.99 per 8 week session or $39.99 for all 4 sessions (Students will be able to work through the assignments at their own pace. )
Save $12 by purchasing all 4 sessions at once.
WHERE: SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Server (Not playing on SKrafty yet? Get Whitelisted here)
Class will include the following:
- Weekly lesson and textbook assignments.
- Weekly Minecraft Project Assignments.
- Weekly Quiz to test progress
- Assignments done in game WITH provided feedback each week.
- Graded final test after each 8 week session.
Requirements and Prerequisites:
- Premium Minecraft Account and Minecraft for PC or MAC
- Minecraft account must be whitelisted on SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Server. Get Whitelisted here.
- Required Textbook:Primary Language Lessons by Emma Serl (2nd & 3rd Graders)ORIntermediate Language Lessons by Emma Serl (4th – 6th Graders)
- Student should know the basics of building in Minecraft, and use proper Minecraft etiquette (no griefing, etc.)
- Age and Grade Level: Serl’s Language Lessons will be for multiple levels.
- Students will be able to log in and begin on Monday, December 1st.