I hope you will be joining us on this fun adventure in Literature! We will be taking a voyage through the following books in Minecraft style.
Students will read books on their own time, and complete weekly enrichment assignments on SKrafty’s server The Art of Language. This will be a 6 week self paced class with weekly assignments so that your students can work through the assignments on their own time with parental assistance if needed.
Following are the details:
Student can begin at any time and work through the class at their own pace.
Self Paced Class – $6.99
Note: Students will receive weekly instructions via the Skrafty Class Portal and go through the course on their own time. Moderators will be available in game to field questions and help as needed.
WHERE: SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Server The Art of Language (Not playing on SKrafty yet? Get Whitelisted here)
WHAT: We will have the following:
- Weekly Self-Paced Assignments. This will include out of game studies as well as in game activities.
- Enrichment activities will include recreating scenes and details from the books inside Minecraft.
- Premium Minecraft Account and Minecraft for PC or MAC
- Minecraft account must be whitelisted on SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Server. Get Whitelisted here.
- Curious George by H.A. Ray
Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
The Story About Ping by Marjorie Flack
Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina
If You Give A Mouse A Cookie by Laura Numeroff
NOTE: This can be the kindle version or a hard copy of the books. You can also get them from the library.
- There are no specific age requirements, but students should be able to follow directions and know how to maneuver around in Minecraft. Younger students will be able to participate as well with parent’s help.
Want to join us? Spots are limited! Sign Up Below: