I hope you will be joining us on this fun adventure into the wilderness! We will be surviving in Minecraft style. Students will read The Sign of the Beaver on their own time, and complete weekly enrichment assignments on SKrafty’s server The Art of Language. This will be an 8 week self paced class with weekly assignments so that your students can work through the assignments on their own time.
Following are the details:
Class begins Monday, March 3rd.
Self Paced Class – $8.99
Note: Students will receive weekly instructions via email and go through the course on their own time. Moderators will be available in game to field questions and help as needed.
WHERE: SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Server The Art of Language (Not playing on SKrafty yet? Get Whitelisted here)
WHAT: We will have the following:
- Weekly Self-Paced Assignments. This will included out of game studies as well as in game activities.
- Enrichment activities will include recreating scenes and details from the book inside Minecraft.
- Assigned weekly vocabulary words and comprehension questions to be answered in game in book & quill.
- Premium Minecraft Account and Minecraft for PC or MAC
- Minecraft account must be whitelisted on SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Server. Get Whitelisted here.
- The Sign of the Beaver by Elizabeth George Speare
- There are no specific age requirements, but students should be able to follow directions and know how to maneuver around in Minecraft. Younger students will be able to participate as well with parent’s help.
- Students will be able to log in and begin on Monday March 3rd.Want to join us? Spots are limited! Sign Up Below: