Join us as we explore these adventurous sci-fi classics. This literature study will cover the stories of The Time Machine and War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells. During the 8th week there will be a fun end-of-class celebration.
This course will be a 8 week live role play adventure class, and the books we will be using are The Time Machine and War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells. We will have a live class each week, assignments, and of course Minecraft activities to go along with it.
Students will meet weekly in our online classroom with a live teacher. The lesson will be taught and from there the students can go over to the Minecraft server to complete the role play portion of the class.
Following are the details:
This class will be best suited for players in 7th Grade and up.
Live Class begins Tuesday, February 2nd, and will run through the week of March 21 – 25.
Class Time: 1:00 PM CST on Tuesdays
Note for International Students: We realize that this may be an inconvenient time for some of our international students. The live classes will be recorded for viewing later. We will also work out an alternative meetup time on the server that is later in the day for those who can’t come to the live class. If this is an issue for you, and you have purchased the class please email us at email@example.com and let us know your time zone so that we can make preparations.
WHERE: SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Server (Not playing on SKrafty yet? Get Whitelisted here)
Note: This class is included for SKrafty EDU Subscribers.
Live weekly Class with in game assignments (8 Weeks) – $24.99
We will have the following:
- Weekly teacher led live class and reading assignments. Classes will meet in a virtual classroom with Adobe Connect in which the teacher will present the lesson and interact with students.
- Students will log into online class portal for weekly assignments.
- Weekly Minecraft Activity.
- Quizzes to test progress
- In – Game rewards for completing course milestones.
Requirements and Prerequisites:
- Premium Minecraft Account and Minecraft for PC or MAC
- Minecraft account must be whitelisted on SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Server. Get Whitelisted here.
- Required books: The Time Machine and War of the Worlds
- Student should know the basics of building in Minecraft, and use proper Minecraft ettiquette (no griefing, etc.)
- Students will be able to log in and begin on Tuesday, Februrary 2nd.