Among Us Resource Pack

Do you think a resource pack would be a fun idea?

• Yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • I wouldn't mind it

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sorry, no

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Evercar

Senior • Christian • grown-up teen
I was thinking: it would be cool if we had a resource pack for the Among Us servers that plays sound effects like from the actual game. I have them in a example resource pack. They probably won't play in vanilla, and the code for the plug-in will need some tweaking to be able to play these sounds. I was thinking maybe we could also have the sound of glass breaking for when the lights go out, and walkie-talkie static for when comms go out. I wanted to put the static in the pack too, but we don't know where our walkie-talkie is, so I can't record the static sound.

@All the Supers

Attachments

• Among Us.zip
    228.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I was thinking: it would be cool if we had a resource pack for the Among Us servers that plays sound effects like from the actual game. I have them in a example resource pack. They probably won't play in vanilla, and the code for the plug-in will need some tweaking to be able to play these sounds. I was thinking maybe we could also have the sound of glass breaking for when the lights go out, and walkie-talkie static for when comms go out. I wanted to put the static in the pack too, but we don't know where our walkie-talkie is, so I can't record the static sound.

@All the Supers
is the zip a video?

Sean1831's Potato

The karen took the kids

@All the Supers
this idea is a little sus

Evercar

Senior • Christian • grown-up teen
I have updated the pack.
This new version changes the sheep to look like the crewmates. The screenshots below are using red as an example. With a vanilla installation they'll look like this:
2022-08-12_10.55.50.png
But with an installation that contains OptiFine, they'll look like this:
2022-08-12_10.58.22.png
In the game:
2022-08-12_12.21.08.png
2022-08-12_11.24.53.png
I also added a couple more sounds and converted some sounds that should have been .ogg but were .mp3.
block/wooden_trapdoor/close#.ogg - Venting (3 variations)
block/wooden_trapdoor/open#.ogg - Venting (5 variations, this is for when vents are glitched open)

mob/enderdragon/end.ogg - A little tune that plays when the imposters win (I did not make the tune, but it's not copyrighted.)
mob/pillager/celebrate#.ogg - A little tune that plays when the crewmates win (4 variations, I did not make this tune either.)
mob/pillager/horn_celebrate.ogg - This is the same tune as before, it's just this is a different sound in vanilla Minecraft.

custom/Among us eject.ogg - The typing sound that also sounds like a telephone
custom/Among us kill.ogg - The splat/splash/crunch sound
custom/Among us meeting.ogg - The beep that's between a Bb and a B♮
custom/Among us report.ogg - The mysterious tune
custom/Among us sabotage.ogg - The beep that's a G (this sound is only one beep, so it will have to be played multiple times.)

@All the Supers

Attachments

• Among_Us(update).zip
    410.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: